Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just that one-of-a-kind player every team needs. Since Drogba is leaving we need a proper replacement and IMHO Hulk will be more important than Hazard. True beast, I haven't liked a player from different team as much as I do him since Zidane.

Not only is it exciting times for Chelsea, but the premier league as a whole. Man city have great players and will most likely sign more, United getting Kawaga, Arsenal maybe getting M'villa... it should be a fantastic, attacking season next year, cant wait.

I am a bit pessimistic... We know the phrase... Too good, to be true.. :\ He and Hazard would be awesome! I hope this will be true, and we will not be disappointed :)

At £32m, £38m & £8m Hazard, Hulk & Marin have cost Chelsea a mere £2m more than Carroll, Henderson & Downing. My Word

Carroll, Henderson and Downing are English, which means they're automatically better.

:Goober:

I love how whenever Chelsea make a signing, rival fans become FFP experts

Lmao mate my thoughts exactly, i've been on RAWK, and they are all like ''what, what about financial fair play?''

such shit it's unbelievable, the funny thing is they expect to have enough money to spend this summer, yeah fuck off you finished 8th, you made a HUGE loss, and you think you can go out and spend on players?, for the past 3 seasons Liverpool have just bought flops, the only good player they've brought in is Suarez...

I love how whenever Chelsea make a signing, rival fans become FFP experts

It gets especially funny when the actual experts (SwissRamble) are relatively relaxed and shot down any whiners with the long known figures about revenue, amortization, exceptions etc.

A couple of weeks ago I was dreading the Community Shield, Now, Bring it on!

If we sign Hulk, and if he will play on the olympic games, he will not available for the Community Shield.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You