Hulk

thejolta

So the L'Equipe journalist said Hazard would be 36m euros plus add ons which is about 28m pounds

If reports are too believed, Hulk is 45m euros which is about 36m pounds.

64m for two outstanding talents isn't bad going for Chelsea

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portuguese transfers have to be announced to shareholders once a fee has been agreed and before anything else can happen with the transfer.

This, 100%, hasn't happened yet. The deal is not done. Simple.

Portuguese transfers have to be announced to shareholders once a fee has been agreed and before anything else can happen with the transfer.

This, 100%, hasn't happened yet. The deal is not done. Simple.

Likely to be some legal loose ends to tie up in the contracts so if a fee has been provisionally agreed between both parties expect it to take a day or two for porto to declare to the stock exchange.

Should Chelsea sign hulk? Some fans regard him as a waste of money.I think he'll be brilliant and will provide Chelsea the fast paced midfield they lack.What do u guys think????

have we bought him as a cm or a winger? i am pretty damn sure that we think of him as a winger and will play him so. ask any1 around here too and they ll say the same. also again i ask, how do u know josh is not good enough. how much time has he had to play and have we seen him.

We bought him for his potential to become a great player and the position he'll do that in is as a CM. We bought Ramires as a DM and looks what happened to him, he's playing all over the place. I've seen Josh more than enough times to make a sound judgement on him, he'll become an absolutely quality player but we don't just need to chuck him in at the deep end. Bar Wilshere, how many young players at the top clubs are chucked in the first team at the age of 18 or 19?

Should Chelsea sign hulk? Some fans regard him as a waste of money.I think he'll be brilliant and will provide Chelsea the fast paced midfield they lack.What do u guys think????

comment in the thread already started ,,but welcome to the forum

Abola says the Hulk deal is done..45million euros..Remember ,Abola was the first to reveal Luiz and Ramires deals.

I don't see Hulk mentioned anywhere on Abola right now. Another twitter rumour.

We bought him for his potential to become a great player and the position he'll do that in is as a CM. We bought Ramires as a DM and looks what happened to him, he's playing all over the place. I've seen Josh more than enough times to make a sound judgement on him, he'll become an absolutely quality player but we don't just need to chuck him in at the deep end. Bar Wilshere, how many young players at the top clubs are chucked in the first team at the age of 18 or 19?

how old is hazard? for how many years has he being playing?

Come Chelsea.Sign this guy!!!! He'll be great and will provide Chelsea the attacking flare alongside marin,hazard,mata and torres.Can't wait for the new season to begin!! :DDDDDD

Wilshere......LOL

Get a proper example ok? How about Messi?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You