Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a fucking team Chelsea is forming!!!

Not forming, BUYING! :Goober:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Oh man u man city us are the top dogs right now in epl anyways, can't stand in our European fuking way! Tbh I hope man u sign kagawa, would really make it interesting to see them spend money. Also would further separate top 3 from totenham and arsenal and Newcastle.

Also listening to talk sport and heard terrific point, besides the UCL WIN, we would've been in mere 6th and to quote "RA was never Gona see that happen again." Almost forgot being champions and all that! But wow what a summer, we all wondered when the he'll this freakin overhaul would happen remember hearing it was gona be last summer, summer before that, but finally, we can be excited on all fronts, also doing all this barring a manager really really gota give props to whole Chelsea hierarchy for stringing this together. Real kudos.

another one i can't in good mind get to excited about... im very upset the window does not open for another month.. i need these two players officially signed press conferences and all.. but HULK is a beast when he signs i will be a very very blues supporter :getin:

It's fantastic if we get our most important signings done before the end of August. They will have time to gel during pre-season and start the season together, perfect. We will hopefully see them destroying opponents in Chelsea shirt as soon as July.

We could not have won the CL at a better time.

You know after Chelsea won the CL I was more relieve then happy?

I was happy no doubt about it, but it was more a sense of relieve that was happening for me.

Because Chelsea was going back to the CL, Chelsea had finally broke their duck in Europe, and Chelsea will get honors from future players wanting to join.

And so far it is as expected. Roman spending money again cause he got his passion back again after winning the CL, and Chelsea being the center of envy once more.

Ah the old good days are back...we got no Mourinho this time, but I think RDM or Pep can do as well a good job with this team!

You know after Chelsea won the CL I was more relieve then happy?

I was happy no doubt about it, but it was more a sense of relieve that was happening for me.

Because Chelsea was going back to the CL, Chelsea had finally broke their duck in Europe, and Chelsea will get honors from future players wanting to join.

And so far it is as expected. Roman spending money again cause he got his passion back again after winning the CL, and Chelsea being the center of envy once more.

Ah the old good days are back...we got no Mourinho this time, but I think RDM or Pep can do as well a good job with this team!

Agreed, winning the CL got us back into the top level.

I have said for a year now it's our punishment for not buying young players and giving youngsters a chance, now we are in this position, 30 year olds, no creativity, no more money to spend without paying a huge price, no revenue because we can't win anything or finish in top 4. I was sayin this months ago, now that we've won it we wont have to go into that huge dip and try to rebuild, if you look at the start of my new season thread my attitude was completely different, i was on about signing Victor Moses and Hoilett, now i am all for getting Hazard and Hulk!.

another one i can't in good mind get to excited about... im very upset the window does not open for another month.. i need these two players officially signed press conferences and all.. but HULK is a beast when he signs i will be a very very blues supporter :getin:

Don't worry mate, they can be officially signed with press conferences and all even though the window hasn't opened. They just can't play for us (or train, I think). And since obviously we have no games, and the players are either on holiday or with their national teams, that of course isn't a problem.

Agreed, winning the CL got us back into the top level.

I have said for a year now it's our punishment for not buying young players and giving youngsters a chance, now we are in this position, 30 year olds, no creativity, no more money to spend without paying a huge price, no revenue because we can't win anything or finish in top 4. I was sayin this months ago, now that we've won it we wont have to go into that huge dip and try to rebuild, if you look at the start of my new season thread my attitude was completely different, i was on about signing Victor Moses and Hoilett, now i am all for getting Hazard and Hulk!.

How about your 'football is a business' theory? If we are signing Hazard and Hulk for around 70 million...then according to your business theory, some of our better players will be leaving right?

How about your 'football is a business' theory? If we are signing Hazard and Hulk for around 70 million...then according to your business theory, some of our better players will be leaving right?

Oh my god, you didn't take me serious did you?, i thought the picture i uploaded of arsene wenger with lots of cash would of surely signalled i was taking the piss.

I can see it now. The Sun finding something he's unhappy about, probably something totally irrelevant, like he doesn't like blue topped milk, and running the headline 'The Incredible Sulk'.

Thats mental....NO one likes blue top milk! The skin sits on your cornflakes

Thats mental....NO one likes blue top milk! The skin sits on your cornflakes

I'm drinking a tea right now....The sugar is granulated, the tea bag is PG Tips, the water is, well, from my tap and the milk....is.....BLUE TOPPED!!!!

Blue top FTW

Inb4 Offtopic!

I'm drinking a tea right now....The sugar is granulated, the tea bag is PG Tips, the water is, well, from my tap and the milk....is.....BLUE TOPPED!!!!

Blue top FTW

Inb4 Offtopic!

No, Sam! Save yourself!

38 million, eh? We paid more for him than Hazard. Porto really are good at gouging money out of teams. We've paid over the odds for so many players/coaches of theirs, Carvalho, Ferreira, Bosingwa, Villas-Boas and now Hulk.

Blue top FTW

Inb4 Offtopic!

Blue top FTW

Inb4 Offtopic!

you disgust me!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You