Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

It's a bit frustrating that we're focusing so much time and effort into a player that isn't really seen as a super talent. I haven't heard of any other top side wanting him.

Obviously there's shit going down that we don't know about, but I wish we would here about some concrete links with players we actually need. Wish we'd get deals done quickly.

It'll be pretty annoying if City manage to get Cavani soon too in addition to Fernandinho and Navas before we make a single signing.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't? Because from every other source it's quite apparent that he won't be with Chelsea next season and he's definitely on Dortmund's wishlist.

It's not as apparent, KDB has come out numerous times and said he doesn't know where he's going out on loan yet because he hasn't spoken to Mourinho yet.

For all we know, Mourinho might want him to stay.

This whole saga just exposes what a colossal sham our youth program is. The more I think about it it's probably a front to funnel money somewhere else.

We have a talented young player, a starter for his up an coming national team, attracting the attention of multiple elite European teams and we are looking to replace him with an average talent no one except us in interested in. What the fuck is happening here ? The fans should demand the club to show them what they are planning to do with the young talents they have. Is there an actual plan to integrate them into the team ? Is there even a willingness to do so ?

Lukake, Courtois and now De Bruyne. Just by ourselves we might be able to destroy Belgium's national team. The more I think about all of this the more sick I get.

Hopefully in the future the FA will step in and stop this scam system of a hundred youth loans.

German Sky reporting he signed a 5 years-contract

Sky Sport News HD ‏@SkySportNewsHD 48s
Nach Medienberichten ist der Wechsel von Andre #Schürrle zum FC #Chelsea perfekt. Schürrle soll einen 5-Jahresvertrag erhalten. #ssnhd

In jose i trust.

So i will stick my neck out and say i am happy with this transfer. From what i have seen of him in the past i have been fairly impressed. Haven't followed him religiously by all means, so it will be a bit of a gamble. I think it could turn out to be a great signing. Only time will tell, but i'll back it. Would rather KDB be with us, but regular first team football and being the "star" of the team should help him.