David Luiz

the wes

Oh really? Then why did he celebrate his goal against us at the Bridge like a twat? Give me a break.

The only player we really needed out of that bunch was De Bruyne. David Luiz was a defensive liability often enough.

a defensive liability who helped us win the CL with injured hamstrings and slotted in a crucial pen in the shootout to keep us in it...

and yeah he celebrated his goal, football is a passionate game and he's a passionate guy, the stakes were very high in that CL game and he couldn't resist... not the end of the world. i didn't like it either but to act like its a deal breaker is childish

and btw, mata was back to back chelsea player of the year, lukaku has been tearing up the league with goals since he left us, de bruyne is now a bonafide world class player...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a beautiful joke this board is. First Alonso and now this guy. 

I really dislike the people running the club right now. 

And I will be more mad if they fired Conte because he can't make it work with crap they buy him. 

3 minutes ago, The Chels said:

French media are reporting that PSG won't sell him. Making random and desperate late bids for defenders before inevitably being told no because it's too late? It's déjà vu.

We got lucky with Kante that no big team was after him otherwise it would have been much worse... 

Anyhow this is good news if they reject our bids. 

I know, with my head, that it's ridiculous to pay 30-35M on a 29 year old defender.

I know he has his lapses.

But, I love him.  One of my favourites.

This team this season is so likeable.  I love the way they've been playing, the passion, the attitude.  Bring him back and make it even more fun!

#geezer

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

We got lucky with Kante that no big team was after him otherwise it would have been much worse... 

Anyhow this is good news if they reject our bids. 

That's not true, a couple of big teams were after him but he was convinced by Conte's project.

38 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

a defensive liability who helped us win the CL with injured hamstrings and slotted in a crucial pen in the shootout to keep us in it...

and yeah he celebrated his goal, football is a passionate game and he's a passionate guy, the stakes were very high in that CL game and he couldn't resist... not the end of the world. i didn't like it either but to act like its a deal breaker is childish

and btw, mata was back to back chelsea player of the year, lukaku has been tearing up the league with goals since he left us, de bruyne is now a bonafide world class player...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was willing to continue the discussion with you but I'm sorry, I can't have one with someone who thinks Lukaku (whose team still finished 11th while we finished 10th) is a good enough striker for us. My apologies.

41 minutes ago, Fernando said:

What a beautiful joke this board is. First Alonso and now this guy. 

I really dislike the people running the club right now. 

And I will be more mad if they fired Conte because he can't make it work with crap they buy him. 

LOL... Conte wants him or he wouldn't be coming.