David Luiz

the wes

I was willing to continue the discussion with you but I'm sorry, I can't have one with someone who thinks Lukaku (whose team still finished 11th while we finished 10th) is a good enough striker for us. My apologies.

hahahahah what does his team's league position have to with this discussion? I think it's better to end the discussion because you can't seem to make any relevant arguments anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And who will PSG sign to replace Luiz if he left on the last day of the transfer window? 

They trying to win the UCL. Highly doubt they would do this. 

well the rumors are claiming that they want marquinios to start anyways so they're not losing a starter... but I just checked their squad and they indeed would be left short on CBs if he were to leave... not too sure what to think but there seems to be too much smoke for there not to be some sort of fire

Just now, oldportblue said:

well the rumors are claiming that they want marquinios to start anyways so they're not losing a starter... but I just checked their squad and they indeed would be left short on CBs if he were to leave... not too sure what to think but there seems to be too much smoke for there not to be some sort of fire

Not saying Luiz wouldn't be open to coming back, or that Chelsea isn't interested. But now PSG gotta scan the market for a CB that fits their system, and all that comes with getting transfers done on a hectic final day of the transfer window. We'll see though. 

20 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

how else should it be justified? Better yet who else should have a say on this? Azpinator? Fernando?

And here's me thinking forums were made for people to have their say on things. I'm such a dumbass.

1 minute ago, Azpinator said:

And here's me thinking forums were made fpr people to have their say on things. I'm such a dumbass.

Go back and read the comment. Has nothing to do with you....

The guy I quoted said he's tired of justifying moves by saying 'Conte wants him'

These are the same people who slag off the board for signing players without any regard for what the manager wants.

Luiz's problems were never the opposition, more was himself, apart from Suarez I can't recall a player ever taking him to the cleaners.

At 29 I don't think he will completely erase that side of his game now, but if anyone can limit those moments and get a good season out of him it's Conte, if only Antonio had him earlier in his career.

As far as short term panic buys go, could be a lot worse.

9 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Go back and read the comment. Has nothing to do with you....

The guy I quoted said he's tired of justifying moves by saying 'Conte wants him'

These are the same people who slag off the board for signing players without any regard for what the manager wants.

Well, you've mentioned my username so technically you're incorrect.

Anyway, to stay on topic: Luiz sucks as a CB.

Just now, Azpinator said:

Well, you've mentioned username so technically you're incorrect.

Anyway, to stay on topic: Luiz sucks as a CB.

I only mentioned your handle because I find it to be so funny. "Ask Azpinator what he thinks of David Luiz!"

49 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

My one wish for this forum is that everyone displays their age.

Why because we are frustrated the we are left with the same crap from last season? 

Most people can write of a bad season from the club and board. But to go do the same mistake back to back it's absurdity. Especially when we knew from last season we was bad in defense and till the last day nothing has been done..... 

Not to mention that if you want to go the route of youth then it's find and dandy just as long as your taking time on them. But instead we send them away. 

So it's more like ridiculous frustration for something that was weak from last season and nothing was done in one year to rectify that mistake. And here at the end of the day we are scrambling for solving the issue when we couldn't have done it months ago. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Why because we are frustrated the we are left with the same crap from last season? 

Most people can write of a bad season from the club and board. But to go do the same mistake back to back it's absurdity. Especially when we knew from last season we was bad in defense and till the last day nothing has been done..... 

Not to mention that if you want to go the route of youth then it's find and dandy just as long as your taking time on them. But instead we send them away. 

So it's more like ridiculous frustration for something that was weak from last season and nothing was done in one year to rectify that mistake. And here at the end of the day we are scrambling for solving the issue when we couldn't have done it months ago. 

The same crap from last season.... Hmmm. 

Crap from last season - No preseason, Hazard, Costa, Jose's pressers, Thibault's injury, Matic's awful form.

This season - Two a day workouts, Hazard looks the best player in the prem again, Costa is scoring goals again, Jose has taken his antagonizing pressers to Manchester, Thibault is healthy, Matic has Kante.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we have just won 4 straight games right? 

You will come to see that a good screen(Kante) and a positive game plan, not one where we are camped out inside the 18 and defending deep with no passion to win the ball back, will go a long way to addressing the problems we had in defense.

I see why you're scared, you don't trust the manager, the board, the players because last season was so bad but I would advise you to look at good and not so heavily on the bad. We're better than we showed last year and in my opinion we will only compliment the title season in 2015 with the players we got this year. 

I'm not shaking in my boots. We have our Chelsea back and we're better than the title team if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

We have our Chelsea back and we're better than the title team if you ask me.

Too soon to judge the team like that. We've been good, but I don't think we should compare us to a title winning form just after 4 games

Just now, BlueStorm1003 said:

Too soon to judge the team like that. We've been good, but I don't think we should compare us to a title winning form just after 4 games

Just how I feel I can't help it. We look closer to 2015 and we have Kante.