David Luiz

the wes

14 minutes ago, Jype said:

French media starting to pick up the story, saying bid got rejected.

Probably dependent on PSG signing a replacement, we'll see tomorrow.

They only have 3 CBs, I'm correct ? I really don't see who they can get but maybe Emery has an ace upon his sleeve from Monchi diary :D

Just now, Blue Colored Sky said:

They only have 3 CBs, I'm correct ? I really don't see who they can get but maybe Emery has an ace upon his sleeve from Monchi diary :D

Sakho from Liverpool, maybe? Certain to leave and is seemingly quite picky about where he wants to go, probably waiting for a big club to make an offer for him.

Would be quite hilarious really if PSG ended up buying their former player Sakho and Chelsea got Luiz back. It's the centreback merry-go-round. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

WE SOLD HIS ASS FOR A REASON
To me he's on the same level as Ivanovic right now

*drops mic*

jose sold him.... he also sold mata, lukaku and de bruyne, not exactly a perfect track record of not selling quality players too soon...

16 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

WE SOLD HIS ASS FOR A REASON
To me he's on the same level as Ivanovic right now

*drops mic*

jose sold him.... he also sold mata, lukaku and de bruyne, not exactly a perfect track record of not selling quality players too soon...

So many conflicting reports. Some say they're considering it, some say they've barred the transfer, others say there's not any truth in it at all and there's been no bid.

Tomorrow may get crazy.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So many conflicting reports. Some say they're considering it, some say they've barred the transfer, others say there's not any truth in it at all and there's been no bid.

Tomorrow may get crazy.

Hey could you merge the two Luiz threads? Or we can just ignore the other one.

7 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

Oh really? Then why did he celebrate his goal against us at the Bridge like a twat? Give me a break.

The only player we really needed out of that bunch was De Bruyne. David Luiz was a defensive liability often enough.

Antonio Conte has asked Chelsea to sign #WHUFC defender Angelo Ogbonna, though David Luiz is an alternative. (Sky Italia) #CFC #PSG

Conte still wants to bring in another defender and midfielder on transfer deadline day – on top of Marcos Alonso at €27m. (Sky Italia) #CFC

The favourite is Italy international Ogbonna, who worked with Conte at #Juventus and is currently with #WHUFC (Sky Italia) #CFC