David Luiz

the wes

that's a cool advert because supposedly people in France, England and Spain are trying to prevent them to get to Brazil and play against their NT.

That's why his car was like that a couple of weeks ago, as some pictures showed. It was for the advert.

Thanks for sharing

Unrealistic advert.

Trust me, David Luiz wouldn't be short of a lift to the airport.

Unrealistic advert.

Trust me, David Luiz wouldn't be short of a lift to the airport.

Unrealistic for you. This is a Brazilian airline ad for Brazilian people who love David Luiz as a CB as we have no complaints whatsoever about him with the NT. I don't expect England to go any further than the group stage but if they do I'm sure they won't be happy to play against Brazil's defense. Go ask Spain how much fun they had...

Good grace, a defense made of David Luiz, Thiago Silva and Marcelo surly is a WC winning back line.

No it isn't hhahaha Marcelo is not even that good defensively, yes he is 1 of the best going forward but defensive? Felipe Luis is better than him in that aspect. Silva is the only world class defender in there, Alves is similar to Marcelo, a little bit better defensively but no where near great.

Good back line?

Aberloa/Dave - Ramos- Pique- Alba

Lahm- Hummels- Mertesacker- Schmelzer

Really? Spain? It's worse than Brazil's.

...and Germany's as well. Schmelzer is average, Hummel is not consistent, Mertesacker is actually not even starting for Germany, lol. Lahm's about the only defender that would make Brazil's starting-11.

...and Germany's as well. Schmelzer is average, Hummel is not consistent, Mertesacker is actually not even starting for Germany, lol. Lahm's about the only defender that would make Brazil's starting-11.

Yeah but Spain's is really overrated for me. Especially since Puyol left... Their defense is ball possesion.

Brazil have the best back four in the world IMO. Nothing is beating Marcelo - Luiz - Silva - Alves.

Believe it or not, Alves is the weak link there as he just does not deliver for Brazil. Rumor has it Scolari isn't too happy about Aves' performances either.

Fingers crossed but a bidding war between Bayern, Barca and PSG would've been good news for us.

David Luiz is probably the saddest man in Paris right now. :cry:

Why would David Luiz be sad? If he wants to leave Chelsea, there would be a whole line of clubs ready to sign him.

Dream scenario: Luiz + Cash = CAVANI :blue scalf:

Why would David Luiz be sad? If he wants to leave Chelsea, there would be a whole line of clubs ready to sign him.

Dream scenario: Luiz + Cash = CAVANI :blue scalf:

I'm racking my brains trying to think of the last big transfer that involved a cash+player deal. It always gets brought up but how often does it actually happen?

Plus whilst I'm sure teams from Accrington to Wimbledon would like Luiz, how many teams can A. afford him and B. play a style of football that he fits?

Bayern

PSG (maybe...Thiago Silva's presence helps)

Barca

Real Madrid possibly

Barca needed him, apparently wanted him and could afford him. Like I said in the other thread I'm hoping they appeal this decision but even then they're probably not signing anyone until January.