David Luiz

the wes

Luiz is nowhere near a top class defender at the moment,he is too erratic and unpredictable,however he has the abililty to be the best in the world with the right coaching and I believe Jose will make him just that,so as we are not a selling club he should not be for sale .

You're living in the past (2011/12) if you think Luiz is still as erratic or unpredictable as you make him out to be.

If last season was to go by he was actually our most reliable and consistent defender.

Luiz is NOT going anywhere. I wouldn't sell him even if Barca put £60 million on the table. Yes, I'm serious.

I find reading through some of the comments here, somewhat concerning.

Luiz is by far the best CB we have. In my humble opinion, he's in the top 3 best(if not the best) defenders in professional football. If we're a club who want to compete at all fronts, we will keep him.

More than that, he adds this something special to the team spirit, on and off the pitch. He loves it here, and puts a smile on everyone's face. It's not something you can buy.

£60m trolololol, if they offered that I would drive him to Barca myself. You lost it when you said he is TOP 3 IN THE WORLD, Thiago Silva? Ramos? Pique? Lahm? Vidic? and countless others...

Don't forget that omoreu got his work permit.

Is really another CB needed if Luiz wants to move?

Ivan

Terry

Cahil

Kalas

Omoreu

Cahill is avarage, Terry isnt better than that at the moment, Ivanovic is more a RB than CB in Mourinhos eyes.

Because you are poor and need 60m. Money is not a problem for Chelsea. Money is not the subject, Chelsea isnt Liverpool or Arsenal.

It's amazing how people don't understand this concept that Chelsea really don't need money.

We'll only sell if he wants to go. If not, he's priceless IMO.

It's amazing how people don't understand this concept that Chelsea really don't need money.

We'll only sell if he wants to go. If not, he's priceless IMO.

AND WHO IS SAYING WE WANT HIM TO GO? Everyone who said he can be sold is SAYING THAT HE SHOULD BE SOLD IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE AND A GOOD OFFER COME IN. No body said HE MUST BE SOLD NOW.

You're living in the past (2011/12) if you think Luiz is still as erratic or unpredictable as you make him out to be.

If last season was to go by he was actually our most reliable and consistent defender.

No I live very much in the future and Luiz is still erratic and unpredictable ,in one game last season he was actually messing aroung pretending to listen to what the opposing manager was saying to an opposing player when they were making a sub and acting the clown ,he needs to stop playing the clown and concentrate and Jose will make sure he does. That will be his future and also you call him our best defender ,well the previous manager did not use him in the back four for every game ,did he.

Because you are poor and need 60m. Money is not a problem for Chelsea. Money is not the subject, Chelsea isnt Liverpool or Arsenal.

Lahn is not even a CB. Vidic? Are you in 2008? Pique? lol

Well hate to break it to you but with FFP we aren't in a time where we go and spend £100m Roman's cash if we wanted anymore. He said defender, not CB isn't he? And if by mean defender then a lot are better than Luiz atm

£60m trolololol, if they offered that I would drive him to Barca myself. You lost it when you said he is TOP 3 IN THE WORLD, Thiago Silva? Ramos? Pique? Lahm? Vidic? and countless others...

None of this defenders have the same potential as luiz except may be lahm and by potential I am talking about footballing ability in addition to defense

No I live very much in the future and Luiz is still erratic and unpredictable ,in one game last season he was actually messing aroung pretending to listen to what the opposing manager was saying to an opposing player when they were making a sub and acting the clown ,he needs to stop playing the clown and concentrate and Jose will make sure he does. That will be his future and also you call him our best defender ,well the previous manager did not use him in the back four for every game ,did he.

Yeah because pretending to listen to what the opposition manager says makes him erratic and unpredictable... :clown:

And the previous manager didn't use him in the back for about 10-15 games, the rest he played at CB. This was only because of the lack of options in the pivot as compared to the wealth of decent options we had in the back. That's common sense.

None of this defenders have the same potential as luiz except mat be lahm and by potential I am talking about footballing ability in addition to defense

Ramos is better than Luiz was and ever will be, just because he doesn't score 30 yards free kick and long ranges doesn't mean he doesn't have as much potential.

AND WHO IS SAYING WE WANT HIM TO GO? Everyone who said he can be sold is SAYING THAT HE SHOULD BE SOLD IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE AND A GOOD OFFER COME IN. No body said HE MUST BE SOLD NOW.

Why are you screaming?

I couldn't care less if a good offer came in, to me there's no need to sell him because he doesn't want to go and we don't need the money. Simple.

Why are you screaming?

I couldn't care less if a good offer came in, to me there's no need to sell him because he doesn't want to go and we don't need the money. Simple.

Who said he doesn't want to go? We don't know yet, kind of a coincidence he pick up an injury on the day the bid was official...

Yeah because pretending to listen to what the opposition manager says makes him erratic and unpredictable... :clown:

And the previous manager didn't use him in the back for about 10-15 games, the rest he played at CB. This was only because of the lack of options in the pivot as compared to the wealth of decent options we had in the back. That's common sense.

Yes that is right he played in the pivot so was not irreplacable in the back four or as a defender ,you seem to have defeated your own argument and some of his antics do border on clown like ,a bit like you on here in some respects :clown:

Who said he doesn't want to go? We don't know yet, kind of a coincidence he pick up an injury on the day the bid was official...

Himself in the last few weeks:

"I do not like the rumours about me and the possible departure. I have a contract with Chelsea until June 2017 and do not want to talk to other clubs."

- David Luiz to Brazilian newspaper (O Globo)

Now, like I said. We won't sell if he doesn't want to go and we don't need the money. I don't know why that's so hard for you to comprehend.