David Luiz

the wes

I call it bullshit and rubbish

Why would Mou mention Luiz when referring to the guys he's looking forward to work with if he thinks he's saleable?

Players are only saleable under Mourinho when they don't fit and even a blind can say Luiz fits perfectly.

I don't believe Mou wants to offload him, but if he wants to leave (something I feel like he doesn't, but you know never know which kind of bid he's got) then it's on him, not Mou thinking he's saleable...

It's doing good business. If you indicate you don't want player X, it makes it easier for the team buying him to keep the price low as he knows you don't want him. If you show he's valuable (like Mou saying he wants to work with him, the media latching onto how he may be JT's successor as captain), the price stays high and it's only at a point where you're impressed enough with the offer or you tell the other team to go fuck themselves. Wouldn't Mou enjoy telling them to go fuck themselves? :D

It's doing good business. If you indicate you don't want player X, it makes it easier for the team buying him to keep the price low as he knows you don't want him. If you show he's valuable (like Mou saying he wants to work with him, the media latching onto how he may be JT's successor as captain), the price stays high and it's only at a point where you're impressed enough with the offer or you tell the other team to go fuck themselves. Wouldn't Mou enjoy telling them to go fuck themselves? :D

Yeah, but I think Luiz showed his value in those couple of seasons there... but it could be. Mourinho is a mind player. A great one at that.

BBC Sport's Saj Chowdhury reports: "Barcelona are not interested in signing Chelsea defender signing David Luiz, according to a source close to the Spanish champions. However, the Catalan giants have made strengthening the defence their number one priority and have already begun their pursuit. Barca were interested in bringing Paris St-Germain's Brazilian centre-back Thiago Silva to the Nou Camp, but they could not afford to match his salary demands."

then how can they afford the £60 million fee we will demand....unless they offer Messi and £10 mill

Is anyone watching the game right now? I swear to everything he's playing so aggresively that you would wanna punch him, I don't care if he's our player, he has to respect the opponents, he has so far made 3-4 very aggressive challenges.

Although I don't like the thought of him leaving us, I think the main point of the article is right, even though I don't believe José ever said that. A David Luiz playing a bit more controlled and sensible without forgetting those amazing long balls would be a dream.

Although I don't like the thought of him leaving us, I think the main point of the article is right, even though I don't believe José ever said that. A David Luiz playing a bit more controlled and sensible without forgetting those amazing long balls would be a dream.

Don't believe it either. I do believe that Mourinho can make David an even better CB.

However, I reckon it will be difficult for him to work on his concentration in defense without losing some of his attacking aptitude (e.g. fantastic long balls/assist). It's understandable that his attacking focus demands some level of concentration which is taken away from his defensive game. Perhaps Mourinho will be able to help David to strike that balance, or perhaps he will decide that David would lose too much by becoming the CB Mourinho needs and so use him the middle. We will find out soon enough.

He has the raw potential to be the best but needs a strong mentor and manager. Therefore I believe Mourinho will make a Luiz the best CB is the world.

Exactly what he did to Terry.

Not acceptable! If David Luiz chooses to leave us he should only go to Real Barca or Bayren no other team!

Why do you care where he goes if he wants to leave as long as it's outside England?

In fact, I'd probably rather he goes to PSG than see a European rival like Barca or Real strengthen their team by adding Luiz.

Why do you care where he goes if he wants to leave as long as it's outside England?

In fact, I'd probably rather he goes to PSG than see a European rival like Barca or Real strengthen their team by adding Luiz.

To your knowledge PSG is going to be a european rival too. Now, the only reason I will accept a player to leave its when he wanst to move forward which means to something bigger (a team that is better). Cheslea is a better team than PSG. Bayren Barca and Real are known to be the best teams so yea,.

To your knowledge PSG is going to be a european rival too. Now, the only reason I will accept a player to leave its when he wanst to move forward which means to something bigger (a team that is better). Cheslea is a better team than PSG. Bayren Barca and Real are known to be the best teams so yea,.

It's his decision. If he wants to leave then I don't care if he wants to play in the Azerbaijan third division. I'll thank him for his services to the club and wish him the best of luck wherever he decides to go. All I care about is that he does not join a direct rival for us in the EPL.