David Luiz

the wes

Looking at what Luiz has been saying regarding all this rumours/stories, it sounds as if he's trying to keep his options open. Has given diplomatic responses and not attempting to quash those rumours like Mata did recently.

Chelsea's David Luiz impressed by Paris Saint-Germain

chelsea-basel.jpg
By Jack Prescott, London Correspondent
Filed: Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 12:51 UK
Last Updated: Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 13:18 UK
Chelsea defender David Luiz has admitted that he is impressed by the "project" taking place at Paris Saint-Germain.

The Brazilian international has been linked with a summer move to the French champions.

PSG have bought a number of Luiz's fellow countrymen in the past two years and the 26-year-old admires their spending policy.

"I'm talking a lot about PSG and its project with Brazilian players," Luiz told Telefoot.

"The club made a good job in Ligue 1, and there have a very good players like Lucas Moura, Thiago Motta, Maxwell and Thiago Silva. And I don't speak about it with others, just Brazilians."

Luiz is currently taking part at the Confederations Cup for Brazil.

You can say he's a bad defender, question his decision making, call him undisciplined, but to actually say David Luiz is a terrible footballer...fucking hell! I've seen it all now :fainthv9:

To anyone doubting Luiz's footballing ability, just take a look at this:

You can say he's a bad defender, question his decision making, call him undisciplined, but to actually say David Luiz is a terrible footballer...fucking hell! I've seen it all now :fainthv9:

To anyone doubting Luiz's footballing ability, just take a look at this:

This makes me miss watching Chelsea .

Its only been like .. what 1 month maybe since our last game? Can't manage without it.

- And no, our stupid friendlies against Shitty dont count.

i wonder if ppl in napoli thread are as adamant about selling someone like hamsik when there is no real need like ppl are are about selling luiz again when there is no real need? lets sell our best cb so we can buy another cb and still face the issue of who to pair the new guy with that we did with DL last season that makes a whole lot of sense

Fuck PSG. Luiz stays, play him with someone like Terry or Silva - a solid defender and a leader on the pitch - and you have a very good duo, with Luiz able to bring the ball out and also his long range passing.