David Luiz

the wes

Not sure what game you were watching he was ridiculously pedestrian, he made some tackles and interceptions of course but as per usual so lax on the ball he is either hot or cold and last night he was below warm! For the game of this magnitude, in the last 5 minutes alone he didnt jump for 2 crosses aimed straight at him for a simple clearance which led to opportunities. Just a few examples, hesitant to go for the ball also. So frustrating because we know his talent exists, I can only put it down to he knows he is going in the summer, last season he bled blue.

Can't find the vid, but here are the gifs

tumblr_n4gp50WfM41r3p0vko1_250.giftumblr_n4gp50WfM41r3p0vko3_250.gif

Neil Barnett : What is it about this team that keeps getting to the final stages of European competitions?What do we have in our blood?

David : Ambition, Belief, Working hard everyday. That’s why.

x

Maybe DL should get the nod as Captain on Sunday

Maybe DL should get the nod as Captain on Sunday

It's between him and Iva for UCL, but I don't get why he'd be the captain against Liverpool. I don't even think he'll play tbh. He's a key player and we can play Matic-Lamps or Mikel on Sunday and none of them on UCL. We can also play Iva as a CB and Cole and Azpili as the FBs.

I don't give a fuck about the Liverpool match given the circumstances.

Can't find the vid, but here are the gifs

tumblr_n4gp50WfM41r3p0vko1_250.giftumblr_n4gp50WfM41r3p0vko3_250.gif

Neil Barnett : What is it about this team that keeps getting to the final stages of European competitions?What do we have in our blood?

David : Ambition, Belief, Working hard everyday. That’s why.

x

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1qm67b_david-luiz-ambition-belief-and-hard-work_sport

It's between him and Iva for UCL, but I don't get why he'd be the captain against Liverpool. I don't even think he'll play tbh. He's a key player and we can play Matic-Lamps or Mikel on Sunday and none of them on UCL. We can also play Iva as a CB and Cole and Azpili as the FBs.

I don't give a fuck about the Liverpool match given the circumstances.

I don't know if you saw my post in the Atletico-Chelsea match thread, but I said the same thing. Actually I said leave the two in the locker room & let them sort it out. First one out gets the armband. Of course Brana would win that fight :Goober: Gary Cahill would be a good shout as well. He was Captain @ Bolton & has played some important matches for the Club as well.

Luiz better play well next week against Atletico. Unless, Iva is moved in to replace JT spot & Cahill, azpi, Cole are used on defense. Personally, I would rather see Luiz in the midfield. Much less to worry about if he makes a mistake there.