David Luiz

the wes

As it turns out, he is only good when he is next to Thiago Silva

Possibly, but not only that you cannot come out like he did tonight and try and do EVERYTHING…..it was laughable how much he tried to take on. Long balls, short passes and at one point was on the edge of the German box in a move at 0-0.

I'm sorry and this is not just him but this was rank poor.

If you think David Luiz is responsible for this, I'm so very sorry. :blink:

I think we should just play with defenders and attackers... football would make much sense to some members here. I guess understanding the midfield can be hard to some.

I think we should just play with defenders and attackers... football would make much sense to some members here. I guess understanding the midfield can be hard to some.

First goal was his ability to mark Mueller and his positioning for every other goal was shocking, but you've put too much effort into defending him to stop now.

Which is ironic considering how little effort Luiz puts into defending. LOL

Missed the first half (I know, shit luck) however from.the replays he was nowhere to be seen on at least 2 of the goals I saw. Couldn't even be bothered to get back from a corner and he's captaining the side? Should be setting an example, not charging upfield and elbowing anyone who gets close.

Like him for the character he clearly was but £50m for him was unreal.

First goal was his ability to mark Mueller and his positioning for every other goal was shocking, but you've put too much effort into defending him to stop now.

Which is ironic considering how little effort Luiz puts into defending. LOL

consider that Brazil is here, playing in the semi final because of him. Where are your fantastic defenders who, contrary to awful DL, know to how defend again?

Did you know he swapped positions with Dante? Of course not. Did you see every goal by Germany was scored by a open man? Of course not.

Whatever. You clearly don't know why you lose, by losing I mean losing to glorious Uruguay (not Germany), so please spare me your insight into the game.

consider that Brazil is here, playing in the semi final because of him. Where are your fantastic defenders who, contrary to awful DL, know to how defend again?

Do you know he swapped positions with Dante? Of course not. Di you see every goal by Germany was scored by a open man? Of course not.

Whatever. You clearly don't know why you lose, by losing I mean losing to glorious Uruguay (not Germany), so please spare me your insight into the game.

So you don't actually want to talk about his marking for the goal? :clown::clown:

I talk about David Luiz's defending, you talk about his free-kicks. To be fair that's the best tactic.

He sang the national anthem beautifully though. :worship::worship:

Did you know he swapped positions with Dante? Of course not. Did you see every goal by Germany was scored by a open man? Of course not.

You know your getting pretty desperate when your having to use the England national team to somehow try and prove your argument.

So you don't actually want to talk about his marking for the goal? :clown::clown:

I talk about David Luiz's defending, you talk about his free-kicks. To be fair that's the best tactic.

He sang the national anthem beautifully though. :worship::worship:

No you are right. David Luiz is awful and this 5x0 is all his fault. He's been awful in the world cup. He did not help Brazil reach the semis.

All teams and scouts are insane. Only the English know how to defend. That's what I've learned listening to this fantastic English commentator, truly insightful.

England conceded 4 goals in 2 games because of the midfield. But, Brazil loses to Germany because of that clown called David Luiz. That makes complete sense.

This forum is amazing... I'm learning a lot about the game.

No you are right. David Luiz is awful

At last.

Would read the rest of the post but laughing at David Luiz just standing and watching the sixth goal go in.

Will only respond if you actually talk about his defending for the first goal. You won't because you can't defend it.

At last.

Would read the rest of the post but laughing at David Luiz just standing and watching the sixth goal go in.

Will only respond if you actually talk about his defending for the first goal. You won't because you can't defend it.

There is nothing to defend. Was he man marking? How do you know? Did you know he played the entire world cup on the left and then swapped with Dante because Thiago did not play? Did you ignore that bit too?

So, again, it's his mistake, so it's one down... now what?! That's 1x0 in my book, but I guess you see the game differently. :rolleyes: Defenders do make mistake... you know that right? Gary did too.

Whatever you guys should really make some money out of your knowledge. You could've saved PSG millions... even if you get a small percentage of that money.

There is nothing to defend. Was he man marking? How do you know? Did you know he played the entire world cup on the left and then swapped with Dante because Thiago did not play? Did you ignore that bit too?

So, again, it's his mistake, so it's one down... now what?! That's 1x0 in my book, but I guess you see the game differently. :rolleyes: Defenders do make mistake... you know that right? Gary did too.

Whatever you guys should really make some money out of your knowledge. You could've saved PSG millions... even if you get a small percentage of that money.

You're magic - every time you defend David Luiz, he makes a mistake and Germany score again.

Quick, I've got Germany to win 9-0. Convince me twice more how great a defender he is. Cheers.