FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fantastic day at Wembley. The last 25 mins were absolute hell though, I kept thinking of that final v West Ham when they got the last minute equaliser. What a relief the final whistle was!

Also just seen that the community shield is at Villa Park this year due to the olympics. Shame it's not in Cardiff again.

Community shield at Villa Park? Fuck sake i was looking forward to that, love going to these at Wembley. Oh well, fucking olympics. Will be interesting to have it there tho, We're the only team in like 60 years or something to win the FA Cup in a club stadium so maybe we can do something similar in the CS.

I went to Cardiff in 2006, great day but losing against those rat eaters was disappointing to say the least.

Still funny to look back on before the Spurs game seemed a case of this or the CL...went for both and got both finals and one cup down :D great performance yesterday and still :D

And pretty impressed ITV managed to show the whole game and not randomly cut to ads or the bloke getting ready to do the news again

Can anyone translate?

*Pointing at the screen*: “IT’S OVER THE LINE, IT’S OVER THE LINE” *Throws footstool* “HOMO”, “IT’S OVER THE LINE FOR FUCK’S SAKE”. It's Norwegian but pretty similar to Swedish.

*Pointing at the screen*: “IT’S OVER THE LINE, IT’S OVER THE LINE” *Throws footstool* “HOMO”, “IT’S OVER THE LINE FOR FUCK’S SAKE”. It's Norwegian but pretty similar to Swedish.

Well I guess it doesn't matter what nation you are in, all Liverpool fans are classless scum.

Is easy to say that Chelsea's money is destroying the football's soul and that kind of thing. The truth is Chelsea is only top club in England that still respects FA Cup, Chelsea won 4 in last 5 years, it makes the Cup look even more great.

Ive only seen very little of the behind the scenes footage of yesterday so please put me right if im out of order here but does Torres spend more time consoling the dippers than he actually does celebrating? never seems to get over excited. I know he didnt play but neither did DL or big Gaz and they are going fucking mental.

Is easy to say that Chelsea's money is destroying the football's soul and that kind of thing. The truth is Chelsea is only top club in England that still respects FA Cup, Chelsea won 4 in last 5 years, it makes the Cup look even more great.

100% correct. No one else gives this competition the respect that we do. You have only to look at the sides we field throughout it

I followed the match on the source, where we were pretty, unique atmosphere.

9e3c08188796736.jpg

Blue began a phenomenal 1-0 Ramires, Rambo really played well, then we have some chances, but as long as Drogba has scored goals we did not leave a red breathe.

Then we pull back and waited and we ga Carroll first, then close to Carroll, and secondly if the goal was then to blue again moved forward, so they waited for the end of the game and eventually win.

RDM thanks - yeah, we won the first cup and the indescribable joy.

5e9038188796747.jpg