FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Terrific. An excellent display in the first hour, controlled the game and looked very threatening going forward and got the breaks. Sat back the last 30 minutes, a bit lucky but all in all we defended well and fully deserved the win on the day. Petr Cech's save is one of the best I've ever seen.

While there was some eyecatching displays from the likes of Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard, Juan Mata and Ramires, my pick for MOTM is, of course, Didier Drogba. The great man does it again. This is the 4th FA Cup Drogba has powered us onto winning, again he scored the winner and his general play completely backed up why he is still Chelsea's main man and still one of the finest big game players on the planet. The big Ivorian loves Wembley, his record at the home of English football is incredible and this was yet another performance to add to the collection of those wishing to justify Drogba as Chelsea's greatest ever player.

Fantastic for Di Matteo, fantastic for the club, made all the sweeter by beating Liverpool in the final. In a season that looked set to be all doom and gloom, we have come out of it with an FA Cup, roll on Munich,

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RDM didn't seem to partake in the wild celebration today.. didn't seem his usual self?

idk maybe its just me.

He was jumping around and hugging the players just like after Napoli and Barcelona matches in the Champions League. Seemed really happy to me.