FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

The most interesting stat is, everyime we have knocked Leicester out of the F.A Cup we have gone on to win it... strange...

lmao and to think Birmingham almost had us.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most interesting stat is, everyime we have knocked Leicester out of the F.A Cup we have gone on to win it... strange...

lmao and to think Birmingham almost had us.

Even more funnier is that everytime Scumpool have knocked Everton they haven't won.

I noticed that the last goal we scored was from the exact combination we won it in 2007... Mikel to Lampard, Lampard to Drogba. History repetition at its best B)

Lol everyone saying Dalglish needs more time etc.

Considering before the game they were going on how the League doesnt matter...they've done the double he's amazing yad yada..and now actually League does matter!

I hope he stays he turned them shite!

Be mental if he did get sacked.Fans go nuts.The usual protests and burning stuff.....

I actually think he's done a good job, getting that Liverpool team to 2 cup finals and comfortably in mid table. I also think he made good signings so they should be a safe bet to stay mid table again next season too.

I actually think he's done a good job, getting that Liverpool team to 2 cup finals and comfortably in mid table. I also think he made good signings so they should be a safe bet to stay mid table again next season too.

Troller...

True. :lol:

But surely, it can't happen for the second straight season...?

You never know, every season Rafa was suppose to come good but it never happened, not domestically anyway.

Downing was an amazing signing...£20m and just such a impact!Money well spent there...and not only 2 cup finals they actually won one as well!Cant forget their amazing display against Cardiff they just showed them up completly.

Really they should be in the Champions League because they sit 9th and havent been in it for a while so everyone should feel sorry for them and give them a place

Exactly, with the tight funds, only £120m he managed to spend he had to be a bit careful but he's exceeded expectations and now should be nailed on to keep the job. I'm sure they'll consolidate mid table for the next few years, may even jump up into the top 6 one day, never know. Downing, Henderson, Adam, Carroll and Coates have all been a huge success. It's always tough to get lots of new players to gel, but he's done the job very well. Credit to him.

Liverpool will have one hell of a heavy loss, despite getting 50 million for Torres. 40 million on Henderson and Downing?, lmao. I know Sunderland supporters over here and they said to me he hasn't got the potential. He was only on form at Sunderland for like 2 months then afterwards was shite.

He was abysimal against us, lol he has no flair or anything, did you see him try to take on Cole, the idiot kicked the ball out of play as he attempted to outpace him... what a tit.

Downing was a cracking player for Boro, when to Villa and was a one dimensional winger, went to Liveprool and has gotten even worse, he can't even cross or anything now.

Suarez is a good player but overrated, probably worth 22 million though i suppose, and i still think Torres is a better player than him. And don't even get me started on that tit Andy Carroll, i don't care if he scored against us, he had no movement for it it just got given to him. And Cech went down a bit to early for the finish. Carroll sucks, he can only score sweaty goals that's all he did at Newcastle, he was nothing special, and wasn't amazing in the Championship either.