FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mother fuck yes!! What a game! What a save! Dunno what happened to us in the last 20 min. But who cares!

Congradulations Chelsea!

Sorry Liverpool, your scarfs and history can't defeat determination!

Player ratings:

Cech - 9 (MOTM) - didn't have to do much, but his save against Suarez and the absolute WORLD CLASS save vs. Carroll made him my MOTM

Bosingwa - 6 - wasn't as bad as some are making out to be, gave up the ball cheaply for the goal though

Ivanovic - 8 - rock solid, couple of vital blocks

Terry - 8 - Captain, Leader, Legend. Made to look like a fool on Carroll's goal, but there wasn't much he could do without conceding a penalty

Cole - 8 - solid as ever, Cole looks back to his best after today and the Barcelona ties.

Mikel - 7.5 - cool, calm, collected in the midfield

Lampard - 8.5 - the double-pivot has shown us that Lampard isn't done yet, brilliant pass to set up Drogba's goal

Ramires - 8 - the Blue Kenyan scored in another vital game; looked a bit tired after a while though

Mata - 8 - Split open Liverpool's defense, lead to Ramires' goal

Kalou - 6.5 - worked hard, couple of terrible shots though

Drogba - 8 - Mr. Wembley strikes again. Maybe not his best offensive effort, but Drogba still exhibited great forward play (holding up play, occupying the CBs, etc.) Also defended well.

Meireles - 6.5 - defended well to see out the game

Malouda - N/A - wasted some time, cheeky little move at the very end to keep the ball in Liverpool's end

Player ratings:

Cech - 9 (MOTM) - didn't have to do much, but his save against Suarez and the absolute WORLD CLASS save vs. Carroll made him my MOTM

Bosingwa - 6 - wasn't as bad as some are making out to be, gave up the ball cheaply for the goal though

Ivanovic - 8 - rock solid, couple of vital blocks

Terry - 8 - Captain, Leader, Legend. Made to look like a fool on Carroll's goal, but there wasn't much he could do without conceding a penalty

Cole - 8 - solid as ever, Cole looks back to his best after today and the Barcelona ties.

Mikel - 7.5 - cool, calm, collected in the midfield

Lampard - 8.5 - the double-pivot has shown us that Lampard isn't done yet, brilliant pass to set up Drogba's goal

Ramires - 8 - the Blue Kenyan scored in another vital game; looked a bit tired after a while though

Mata - 8 - Split open Liverpool's defense, lead to Ramires' goal

Kalou - 6.5 - worked hard, couple of terrible shots though

Drogba - 8 - Mr. Wembley strikes again. Maybe not his best offensive effort, but Drogba still exhibited great forward play (holding up play, occupying the CBs, etc.) Also defended well.

Meireles - 6.5 - defended well to see out the game

Malouda - N/A - wasted some time, cheeky little move at the very end to keep the ball in Liverpool's end

I think Kalou deserved 7. He did OK. And Bosingwa 6.5

wow if Torres played like Kalou yesterday, he would be shred to pieces.Kalou was terrible yesterday its so evident that he is shi te player and the standarts for him are so lowered.And Bosingwa not bad?That's why 99% of livpools attacks were from his zone and his sweet assist for Caroll just priceless.I really can't stand mediocre players who don't fail only because they are affraid to do anything but pass sideways just like Kalou and Mikel.Yes Torres was failing for the most part of the season but atleast he was trying to do something to beat his man etc.

wow if Torres played like Kalou yesterday, he would be shred to pieces.Kalou was terrible yesterday its so evident that he is shi te player and the standarts for him are so lowered.And Bosingwa not bad?That's why 99% of livpools attacks were from his zone and his sweet assist for Caroll just priceless.I really can't stand mediocre players who don't fail only because they are affraid to do anything but pass sideways just like Kalou and Mikel.Yes Torres was failing for the most part of the season but atleast he was trying to do something to beat his man etc.

Kalou isn't always as terrible as you describe him.Made a good early pass to Cole in the first half and had a decent game.Could have done better with the shot in the second half but sadly could not.Anyways with new wingers coming in,he has to go and I am sure he won't be short of suitors.

Disagree with the post, apart from bosingwas unfortunate pass.

You say 99% of liverpools plays came through his side yet they created very few chances, in that respect, boss did well.

You can't include Mikel in that rant. He's the most improved player of the season. He had a key role in drogbas goal and he didn't only 'pass sideways'

YET another manager seems to rate Kalou as worth his place but of course you know much better

This win reminds me so much of when we beat Leeds in the replay 1970, in that we've beaten a team who put the mockers on us in big games, and I just love shoving it it up them. C'on Chelsea, C'on Chelsea..hark do I hear the Harry J Allstars warming up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLjMOCAaBCw&feature=related

So happy to beat those cunts. This was the one they wanted to win. They were happy with the Carling Cup and all but this was the one that they really wanted and they actually thought they had it in the bag. They've been saying for god knows how long they're gonna win the cups and all that bullshit well FUCK OFF you didn't win this one la la la la la

Nothin'....usual stuff, Chelsea winning a trophy, Drogba scoring at Wembley...just another day at SB...

Oh phew, thought it was something important :Goober:

Can't wait to watch it when I get a chance tonight :D