FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this have been posted but what the heck! :P

John Terry: 1st man to captain a club to 4 FA Cups.

Drogba: 1st man to score in 4 Cup finals.

Ashley Cole: Only player to win 7 FA Cups

Italian managers have now won the last 3 FA Cups - Carlo Ancelotti in 2010, Roberto Mancini in 2011 & Roberto Di Matteo in 2012. Hat-trick.

Postman.... Beautiful! I really love that picture, as they say it is worth a thousand words, and everyone of them says Boll**ks, Boll**ks, Boll*cks...lol :blue scalf:

It was`nt from yesterday but that`s what he looked like.......Nevermind phil.

YET another manager seems to rate Kalou as worth his place but of course you know much better

Ancelotti liked him. World Cup winning Scolari liked him. Chelsea legend Di Matteo see's something in him. Jose Mourinho rated him enough to spend nearly 10 million pounds on him.

The common Chelsea fan must really be better talent scouts than those four :rolleyes:

It was obviously over the line. I feel gutted for Liverpool, if I'm being honest. I mean how can paid professionals like linesmen not notice this blatant goal? -

ABNUR99.png

Is that supposed to be a bird shitting on Ivanovic? And what's that sun doing there :D

Ancelotti liked him. World Cup winning Scolari liked him. Chelsea legend Di Matteo see's something in him. Jose Mourinho rated him enough to spend nearly 10 million pounds on him.

The common Chelsea fan must really be better talent scouts than those four :rolleyes:

And do u know whats the common with 3 of those four? They all don't/didn't have proper wingers to pick ahead of him.Like this season, just beacuse Kalou is starting ahead of Sturridge doesn't mean he isn't shi te.In our best years Kalou was never starter, that says it all.

Wow what a night. Went down a boozer in Surbiton, my brother told me 'come down here it's all Chelsea and it's buzzing' so i was like ok then. Got down there and more and more Chelsea haters stroke Liverpool fans came down and suddenly there was a bit of aggro but it was ok, they had Spearing, Downing and Henderson in the line up, we were always gonna win really i thought but wouldn't dare say it because those things can come back and bite you hard. Game started, singing wars etc etc the banter was good but my brother honestly, no wonder he gets involved in so many fights, he really gives it lol.

We were excellent, i love the way we played up until the 2nd goal. I love Ramires, i love him to bits, he is undoubtedly my player of the season. The way he goes past players then BOOM he's away, you aint gonna catch him and this time he just hit it. If in doubt, just put your fucking foot through the ball and he put Reina the wrong way too which was just brilliant. We controlled the game, passed the ball well, looked like a team full of confidence and nothing like the way we played against those cunts in November. What can you say about Didier Drogba? And him at Wembley? i mean seriously there are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how good he is. My children, grand children, great grand children and great, great grand children when i'm 115 will even talk about this guy and how they all wish they'd seen him play like i wish i'd seen Osgood and Dixon.

When we went 2-0 up we kinda thought we had it wrapped up and then a shocking piece of defending let Carroll smash home and then it got a bit edgy. If we had just carried on, we coulda beat them 3 or 4 nil but we held on and where Drogba is awesome as a striker and goal scorer, Petr Cech is pretty much the same at the other end. WHAT A SAVE!! i mean seriously we all thought it was in, the scousers / anti Chels brigade jumped up and celebrated before obviously we celebrated and they sat the fuck back down with heads in hands. Save of the century, decade, all time, just absolutely immense and that's why we are what we are because we have the best defence, GK and Striker in the world. You get judged on big games and the players like Lampard, Terry, Cole, Cech and Drogba will be Chelsea legends forever and a day.

Did the header go over the line? Well the answer is a no which is great that we won 'fairly' as they say but a part of we wishes it had gone over because we wont ever forget Luis Garcia the thumb (and probably penis) sucking pricks goal in 2005 that was huge and definitely, categorically NOT over the line so they can't say anything even if they get proof that it was over.

All in all, i'm happy, i'm happy for myself as i had a great day, i'm happy for all you guys here that i love sharing the best Chelsea forum on the net with. I'm happy, not happy, i'm DELIGHTED for Robbie because no matter what happens now, he's won the FA Cup with us, the team he loves and now surely, surely, surely, surely, SURELY he has to get the job now because the team has changed and the spirit is back and this is the Chelsea i know and love with all my heart. I'm also very happy for JT, Ivan, Rami and Meireles as they will miss the big one in 2 weeks and also i was happy to see JT and Lamps lift the trophy together, they will do the exact same thing in 2 weeks if we win it and that will be my poster for life if that happens, i will have it til i die on my bedroom wall wherever i move or live or even if i live as a tramp i'll keep it on my alley way wall or something lol i'm being a bit weird now...

We've now won the FA Cup 7 times, same as History FC and we've won 4 in 6 years, winning 4 finals in a row and winning at the new wembley yet again. Our current cup record is nothing short of staggering tbh it's amazing and back to the Community Shield woooo i love that day out. Ash has won 7 FA Cups, the same as Chelsea and Liverpool lol seems quite weird Ashley Cole has more history than half the English teams ha.

Epic. Now we need to become a true great team in 2 weeks. Buzzing!

Not sure if this have been posted but what the heck! :P

John Terry: 1st man to captain a club to 4 FA Cups.

Drogba: 1st man to score in 4 Cup finals.

Ashley Cole: Only player to win 7 FA Cups

Italian managers have now won the last 3 FA Cups - Carlo Ancelotti in 2010, Roberto Mancini in 2011 & Roberto Di Matteo in 2012. Hat-trick.

RDM is swiss :D

Sore head today but well worth it. As I said yesterday I'm DELIGHTED to have won the cup, should say for any le arse and yids fans reading that was the silver thing with the ribbons on it. A few observations tho now that things have calmed down 1. Itv are a joke and there on pitch reporter was the biggest joke of all. After winning the FA cup for the 4th time his first question to Cech " was it over the line"? No, congratulations petr how do you feel on winning the cup noooo. 2. Kenny dalglish, a man I loathe, was pretty decent and honest in describing us as the best team for an hour and generally not moaning very much. 3. The boys looked dead on their arse for the last half an hour so depending on results today I think there is a massive case for resting the players who will play in the CL final for the remaining games. 4. I hate the FA cup being played during the season. It should always be a stand alone game. Yesterday before the match we had one PL match and a host of football league games. After the game ,when Itv had cut their coverage of the celebrations because Britain's got fucking talent or some Shit had to be aired, had you switched to sky for all the fall out you were instead treated to the goals of league one! Just doesn't feel right to me. Anyway well pleased with blues yesterday and hoping and praying for a cup double to come 19th of may with a certain big eared trophy coming for a seasons residence at the bridge. KTBFFH