FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!, are you really surprise he looks shocked? (well probably electric shocked yes), the poor dude hasn't won a trophy in yonks!.

Have him won anything in England before?

I'm so thrilled to have witnessed the club I love lifting this trophy for the 4th time in 6 years. We really needed this one.. It's Robbie for the permanent job and nobody else. Fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks.

Cheers to you all, mates! blue%20scalf.gif

Great cup day at the Bridge today Caroll started to speak...Blue is the colour played over it :D...and great result :D still shocked we managed to win espically when Dowd didnt seem to want to end things!!!

Great performance from us dodgy in parts but mostly pretty damn good...and we finally beat Kenny! And considering Liverpool and others seemed to be going on as they'd won it before the game had kicked off...made it even better :D

Am I seriously seeing some fans complaining after we've just won a trophy? I'm sorry, we should try and win 8-0 next time. This club has produced some terrible 'fans'.

Anyway - so fucking proud of the team. I have such a great affinity with this competition because the whole reason I started supporting this club properly was when we won it in 2000. I was only 7 at the time but I remember being as happy then as I felt this evening. Such a brilliant achievement, so proud of the players and of my club, I fucking love this team.

Petr Cech. Wow. Surely that is the greatest save ever in an FA Cup final? Whole team was excellent, but Lampard and Cech were the stand-out individuals, but as I say - a superb team effort.

Am I seriously seeing some fans complaining after we've just won a trophy? I'm sorry, we should try and win 8-0 next time. This club has produced some terrible 'fans'.

Anyway - so fucking proud of the team. I have such a great affinity with this competition because the whole reason I started supporting this club properly was when we won it in 2000. I was only 7 at the time but I remember being as happy then as I felt this evening. Such a brilliant achievement, so proud of the players and of my club, I fucking love this team.

No has complained have they?, oh man tonight has been one of the best nights in ages, i got my revenge on so many friends who have taken the piss out of me with Liverpool defeats for almost 2 seasons now. So great to get them back!, i never thought it would happen!.

Am I seriously seeing some fans complaining after we've just won a trophy?

WTF ? I really want to know who write that , he deserve to be banned.

lmao, good luck banning an admin!. And he was asking the question, maybe he found someone complaining i don't know.

I complained at Bosingwa, not after the match though, on OTC i did.