FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Why I am I so happy ?? Reminds me of 1970 when we beat another scum club in the final. So Leeds and Liverpool - get it right up you, you giro cashing, leccy stealing, child scaring, council worrying, risk register occupying, peg selling, tax dodoging, soap dodging plastic paddies. BLUE IS THE COLOUR

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy and proud today. Terry, Lamps, Cech, Drogba and Cole - True legends. Mata and Rami in the making.

But I'm most happy for Di Matteo today. What a feeling it must be to do it both as a player and a manager. Take a bow sir!

Oh come on, Lampard got to have more credit than that (10 votes, behind Mata... which was great also).

I got to say that in all of this amazing period since Di Mateo got the job (CL and FA cup succses), my no.1 player is Franky.

The guy is just phenomenal. He have this new role near Mikel and he does it so amazingly well. Fight for every ball, in the right place ALL the time,

and was so decisive for us with he's amazing passes- vs Barca in the first leg to remires, 2nd leg assist to the same player, and another big assist

to Didi today. He's so very important to our sucsses, and he does all that in 33 after half of the world said he's done (including here you bastards <_<).

Off course there is Drogba and Remires, they are both unbeliveble, but What Lamps does is just big. A real leader and a winner.

They all deserve some credit, I voted for Cech as his save was World class. Sure Lampard played well, but honestly no better than you you would hope or expect. He is a class player but he gets away with small mistakes. Cech's mistakes cost goals, his save today won it for us. We would never had made extra time. He is the man of the match, several runners up but one winner for me

Uhmmm no, a lot of people on this forum were asking if Courtois could come back next season and we can get rid of Cech. AVB revealed it was one of his plans to get rid of Cech in the summer, or one of the staff revealed it, and i can't blame him because he made a lot of mistakes whilest AVB was here. But eversince he's left he's been classic!.

I do remember Cech getting stick in a certain period, though it wasn't the majority of the forum, but I never understood it. With the opposition getting so many opportunities, you're bound to concede goals. But people need a scapegoat. Every GK makes mistakes, don't agree with the fact that he made a lot of mistakes.

But what are we talking about here, we just won the FA Cup, Cech is a legend and Liverpool fans are pissed off and heart-broken.

Teams in blue have won all 6 FA Cup Finals at the new Wembley Stadium - Chelsea(4x), Portsmouth & Man City.

Didier Drogba has now scored 7 goals in 7 FA Cup appearances(3 in SFs & 4 in Finals) at the new Wembley Stadium. Home.

Four of Drogba's seven FA Cup goals at the new Wembley Stadium have been the winning goals - 1 in SF & 3 in Finals. Decider.

Congratulations on the FA cup title lads, well deserved. I am not a Chelsea fan, but it makes me happy seeing you guys get back to the top again with Di Matteo, after that bad period you had a while ago. Keep it up and you might as well win the BPL next year, too :)

incredible, won the cup, won a match against Liverpool with Bosingwa playing and got rid of that Dalglish curse for good.

more of the same at Anfield please Tuesday.

incredible, won the cup, won a match against Liverpool with Bosingwa playing and got rid of that Dalglish curse for good.

more of the same at Anfield please Tuesday.

What a perfect stage for it to happen too :D