FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

153 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some of the shit on Twitter/some of the posts I've read tonight. A little disappointing, but I don't care cos we've won at Wembley!!

13455820.jpg

Exactly who the hell cares, we won a trophy and now i know for definite, this season wont be dissapointing, even if we lose our next two games and Champions League, it's still a good season.

I was just so scared we would miss out on two trophies.

Am I seriously seeing some fans complaining after we've just won a trophy? I'm sorry, we should try and win 8-0 next time.

There were still some haters when we actually won 8-0 to win a trophy :lol:

2012-05-05T192706Z_1498306074_GM1E8.jpg

What an absolute legend.

So proud of the lads, & it's even more sweeter because we beat the scum. This season has gone from disaster to something really really special & it's all because of one man, RDM, I'm so in love with this guy. He is the only man for the job.

Been watching the final with my mates, eating barbecue and drinking loads of achohol!

Fuck of Liverpool, you may have beaten us 4 times in 2 seasons, but when we fucking win we fucking win a trophy and not a micky mouse one!

Really proud of the lads. After such a shite season we had to win an FA Cup reach CL final...it's something to pay respect the lads for. Even if we miss out of top4 and lose to Bayern I will still be proud with Chels and so should every Chelsea fan.

ROSES ARE RED, LIVERPOOL IS SHITE, CHELSEA TAKES THE FA CUP! :cfc:

Aw yeah, Carroll is a clown :D

His face after he realized he didn't score the 2nd goal...priceless B)

Been watching the final with my mates, eating barbecque and drinking loads of achohol!

Fuck of Liverpool, you may have beaten us 4 times in 2 seasons, but when we fucking win we fucking win a trophy and not a micky mouse one!

ROSES ARE RED, LIVERPOOL IS SHITE, CHELSEA TAKES THE FA CUP! :cfc:

And we didnt need pens :D