Spike

A judge has sentenced a former private schoolgirl to eight years in prison for duping another woman into believing she was a man before and having sex with her using a prosthetic penis.

Marketing manager Gayle Newland, 25, screamed 'I'm scared' to her family and had to be dragged to the cells after begging for a suspended sentence.

It has now been revealed that the presiding judge who handed her the lengthy jail term has previously given more lenient sentences to paedophiles - and once handed a teacher who abused 24 boys aged between eight and 13 to just six and a half years in prison

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315157/Woman-duped-female-friend-sex-pretending-man-using-prosthetic-penis-jailed-8-years.html#ixzz3rN7rS8W5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

uk law is so shit. might as well not have any law at all.

A judge has sentenced a former private schoolgirl to eight years in prison for duping another woman into believing she was a man before and having sex with her using a prosthetic penis.

Marketing manager Gayle Newland, 25, screamed 'I'm scared' to her family and had to be dragged to the cells after begging for a suspended sentence.

It has now been revealed that the presiding judge who handed her the lengthy jail term has previously given more lenient sentences to paedophiles - and once handed a teacher who abused 24 boys aged between eight and 13 to just six and a half years in prison

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315157/Woman-duped-female-friend-sex-pretending-man-using-prosthetic-penis-jailed-8-years.html#ixzz3rN7rS8W5

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

uk law is so shit. might as well not have any law at all.

8 years for that? and the Paedos get off for less? Sounds about right :rolleyes:

After this words:

"We will take refugees if we will know that will be safe for our country"~Konrad Szymański- Minister for European Affairs

European politics said:

Gold medal to #Poland for the most ridiculous&ignorant response to #ParisAttacks #Refugees flee war and persecution https://t.co/TE9xYBTYdB

— Lotte Leicht (@LotteLeicht1) listopad 14, 2015

#Poland says #Paris proves EU migrant policy flawed. Known position, but I'm astonished @ speed of criticism. Still blood on the streets

— Henry Foy (@HenryJFoy) listopad 14, 2015
Someone please tell Poland that the refugees coming to Europe are trying to escape exactly this kind of violence. https://t.co/FBG0jNMA4X

What if they bring this violence to us?

Why they dont let us think what we want?

Our Muslims Brothers & Sisters are not happy:

Theyre not happy in Gaza

They're not happy in Egypt

They're not happy in Libya

They're not happy in Morocco...

They're not happy in Iran

They're not happy in Iraq

They're not happy in Yemen

They're not happy in Afghanistan

They're not happy in Pakistan

They're not happy in Syria

They're not happy in Lebanon

Lets find the reason WHY..

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia

They're happy in England

They're happy in France

They're happy in Italy

They're happy in Germany

They're happy in Sweden

They're happy in the USA & Canada

They're happy in INDIA

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?

Not Islam..

Not their leadership..

Not themselves..

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.

Can anyone work these people out? Whats wrong with them??

And look at this:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem

Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem

Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Now..

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem

Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

Muslims living with Christians = Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem

Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem

Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem

Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = HUGE PROBLEM !

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in the Internet...

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in the Internet...

He didn't mention the other side of the problem which is people invading muslim countries. Leading to anger and hatred.

But you can't deny the fact that when it comes to a group of people who don't live peacefully with other people from another tribe, religion, even among themselves, Muslims are number 1 in this aspect because they're easily influenced to be violent. They fight among their fellow Muslims, sunnis, kurdish and shiite's fighting with themselves for whatever reason. Just imagine if catholics are fighting with Anglican or pentecostal churches ... That's how weird it feels..

They need to accept that their ability to be easily brainwashed to doing suicide bombing and carry out acts of violence far more than anyone else is also part of their problem.

Why would I easily be brainwashed by idiots telling me to kill and die so that I get 100 virgins? :doh:

All in all, what I'm trying to say is Western influence are part of the problem, because of their hunt for oil resources, but the character of the people can't be ignored.

After this words:

"We will take refugees if we will know that will be safe for our country"~Konrad Szymański- Minister for European Affairs

European politics said:

What if they bring this violence to us?

Why they dont let us think what we want?

You have leaders with balls and I hope you stay true to your stance. The way EU have been acting past few years should be ringing alarm bells to every European nation, because we are getting closer and closer to one unified central government if we haven't already. They are just pissing all over nations' constitutions. Over here nobody wants those "refugees" to come here and they don't want to come here either because we don't offer social benefits like Germany or Sweden, but as always the government elected by the people doesn't give two shits what their people think and their only concern is licking Brüssel's butthole. Oh and Merkel and Juncker can go fuck themselves.

He didn't mention the other side of the problem which is people invading muslim countries. Leading to anger and hatred.

But you can't deny the fact that when it comes to a group of people who don't live peacefully with other people from another tribe, religion, even among themselves, Muslims are number 1 in this aspect because they're easily influenced to be violent. They fight among their fellow Muslims, sunnis, kurdish and shiite's fighting with themselves for whatever reason. Just imagine if catholics are fighting with Anglican or pentecostal churches ... That's how weird it feels..

They need to accept that their ability to be easily brainwashed to doing suicide bombing and carry out acts of violence far more than anyone else is also part of their problem.

Why would I easily be brainwashed by idiots telling me to kill and die so that I get 100 virgins? :doh:

All in all, what I'm trying to say is Western influence are part of the problem, because of their hunt for oil resources, but the character of the people can't be ignored.

That was Ireland for a VERY long time recently.

The religion, while being a part of the problem, isn't really the entire story. Low income/lower class people no matter their location will often display such antisocial behavior because it is normal human behavior that has to be taught out of you with education, and later civic responsibility.

That was Ireland for a VERY long time recently.

I'm sure they weren't smuggling heavy weapons, rocket launchers and having suicide bomb attacks against each other. Even if there were wars it's not happening in our current generation. As it should be in every religion worldwide.

The religion, while being a part of the problem, isn't really the entire story. Low income/lower class people no matter their location will often display such antisocial behavior because it is normal human behavior that has to be taught out of you with education, and later civic responsibility.

Lack of education is a real problem like you said. But they have spiritual leaders, I'm disappointed in most of them. Many Muslims listen to them so if they stress more on telling the people to not condone violence even if you don't revenge, it will reduce over the years.

Anyone catch the debate? Bernie is in the drivers seat. Hiliary really needs to prepare better for debates.

Hillary Says It’s OK That She Takes Wall Street Money Because of Women and 9/11

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/15/hillary-clinton-invoked-911-to-defend-her-ties-to-wall-street-what/

SYRIANS are having a typical Monday, it has been confirmed.

For the 244th Monday in a row, the middle eastern country was awoken by the sound of explosions, before being oppressed by a range of maniacs.

Adnan, from Raqqa, said: “We live in a bit that’s controlled by Islamic State. So it will be a few bombs, a power cut and someone being thrown off a building because he looks a bit gay.

“The rest of the week is broadly similar.”

He added: “It’s okay, you get used to it. Then again, if someone, somewhere feels like sorting it the fuck out, that would be excellent.”

Yana, from Aleppo, said: “So I watched Groundhog Day. Funny. And I could relate to it even though it’s Bill Murray trying to woo Andie Macdowell in a small town in Pennsylvania, rather than raising three kids in a hellhole.

“I’d like to mix things up a bit, but that would involve travelling a thousand miles and then having to prove that me and my children are not psychopaths.

“Maybe Thursday.”

The combination of both being hypocrite - supporting Saudi Arabia's policies, arming religious groups for geo-political purposes, destabilizing regions under false pretense - and being too meek on our own hard won values during the slip stream of the Enlightenment let us far astray.

As Sir Karl Popper said in the Open Society and its enemies in 1949:

Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.

That said: our very dubious position with certain regimes (eg: FN weapon factories in Belgium provide a LOT of Saudi Weaponry that falls into the hands of extremists) and our mistreatment of the entire middle east region for our own advantage (see 1928 in which we openly supported the brotherhood of Islam for political reasons or even how we treat Salafist countries with oil) our misguided actions which make us look like fools when intervening in the middle east (eg. training and arming religious elements during the cold war) or even the joke that was the invasion of some of those countries (because of non existent weapons of mass destruction).

I don't see how the middle east can take us seriously as a possible partner against this extremism tbh. We are fucking up for a while now. Now we have a real enemy for every thing we (not our politicians) believed in.

No intervention based on geo-politics can cure this. It is exactly the disease. If we do not include even the parties involved (eg: the latest Syria convention doesn't even have ONE Syrian in it), if we do not listen to the non salafist or Sjiah muslims in this debate, or if we go into a full blown us aganst them mode - we are lost.

But whatever we do now.... tolerance cannot and should not be destroyed. Otherwise the open society as we know it, will be destroyed.

My mate Hassan just sent me this;

France occupied Algeria for 132 years. They killed 1 million Muslims in the first 7 years.

and 1 million 500 000 in the last seven years before they left.

French historian Jacques Gorky has estimated that the total killed by France in Algeria since its arrival in 1830 until 1962 is 10 million Muslims.

France occupied Tunisia for 75 years, Algeria 132 years, Morroco 44 years, Mauretania 60 years and Senegal 120 years.