The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Epic team :o

Can do much better, but I'm trying to keep the core of CFC :P

I've had some 18+ action with this along with my custom tactics and movements for players though I prefer 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1.

Cech

Maicon---Luiz---Ivanovic----Cole

Schweinsteiger Cabaye

Hazard------------------------Mata

Falcao--Cavani

*Cabaye had edited ratings I must admit though

:ph34r:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can do much better, but I'm trying to keep the core of CFC :P

I've had some 18+ action with this along with my custom tactics and movements for players though I prefer 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1.

Cech

Maicon---Luiz---Ivanovic----Cole

Schweinsteiger Cabaye

Hazard------------------------Mata

Falcao--Cavani

*Cabaye had edited ratings I must admit though

:ph34r:

An even better team haha. I also prefer 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1/4-3-2-1, i have problems with pretty much any other formation :lol:

An even better team haha. I also prefer 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1/4-3-2-1, i have problems with pretty much any other formation :lol:

I have lots of success with 4-2-3-1 and once I bought Falcao it became too easy so I lost motivation.

Cech

Maicon Luiz Ivanovic Cole

Schweiny Mikel(Ramires)

Marin Mata Hazard

Torres

once i get my Fifa 13 and fixed ps3 tomorow im makin virtual pro and starting pro club.

next im on career mode then race to division 1!! hahaha

always chelsea (at first) gona sell torres and buy balotelli,, then promote lukaku after this season and bring back debryune and sell off either moses/marin (will be too crowded if i keep both.) gona be epic!!!

my formation probably a 4321/433.

Just ordered it, should get it Thursday :)

sweet, got mine right after school!!

man this game is no joke playing on WC just to get feel and i tell you its not as easy as fifa 12. maybe its just the adjumstment or me but it may take a while before i bump up to legendary. i've done my manager mode and i did what i set out to do,,, buy balotelli and sell torres. im trying to keep the core so i didnt buy a cm yet prob after this year i'll go for schweinsteiger.

so happy we had the day of form school.

created my VP and our pro club so far is 3-0-1.

we lost our first game but our last two wins were fucking epic, a last minute breakaway FTW and also a last second cross by my pro and my amte hit it on the volley. both came in 90th minuetes (different games).

manger mode (using chelsea) gota say im using the chelsea default with 4231 and im actually playing very well.

whats so epic is this: i let cech rest for 2 games (in league cup and also vs reading) next thing i know bout to face BVB in Champions League and Cech goes "hey boss i think our next game is imortant and i think i need to start this one, hope your thinking the same thing." I was like ohhhhhhh shitttt! this game is real! hahaha, nice nice job EA have done so far in Manager Mode.

Loving this game soo much.

true dat. azpi, bertrand, and studge are masive rip offs in the game but if you play them enough they will grow.

What div are you in in pro clubs? In 8 atm. Won the div 10 title and missed out on the div 9 title by one fucking point.

Also, do you use an ANY?

Been a PES guy for all my life, got my FIFA13 yesterday and have played it for few hours.

1, Game play is fluid, but sometimes feels like the players are skating instead of stepping on the ground.

2, The ref is ridiculous, a minor charge/tackle and you can expect the Yellow card shown.

3, Feels a little bit different from the demo, the pace of the game is slightly slower than the demo's.

4, Too many modes and settings, which is a good thing I guess.

5, The graphics of player are hideous, most of them look like aliens and the body figures are weird as hell. In this particular aspect, PES is so much better.

Still exploring the game after all it's new to me, so far I can say it's hard to tell which is better, FIFA or PES, each to their owns.