The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

A good thing about fifa 13 is that when you play H2H seasons, you can keep the line up and formation as it saves. It was too annoying last time having to keep changing every time. I'm not faring too well tho with these h2h seasons lol, keep losing.

Yeah that was so annoying especially when you were changing it to exactly the same thing each game... And yeah they are harder than usual for obvious reasons... When the full game is released it will be much easier especially after playing against hardcore fifa gamers... My H2H is currently only 3-2-3.... Probably should have played a friendly or something first rather than just going straiight into seasons but, at least the games are always competitive.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads how's the transfer logic now? Do teams like City change half of their squad every summer or is it improved? And what about player development and the scouting system (are the CPU scouted players stronger or are they still not better than ~65 overall?!)?

Lads how's the transfer logic now? Do teams like City change half of their squad every summer or is it improved? And what about player development and the scouting system (are the CPU scouted players stronger or are they still not better than ~65 overall?!)?

I would answer that mate but i haven't tried the career mode yet sorry... I am sure someone has...:)

I would answer that mate but i haven't tried the career mode yet sorry... I am sure someone has... :)

No problem mate. What have you tried so far? I just need as much information as possible (mostly about the career mode), the guy who should have handed me FIFA 13 was in hospital yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to play it yet :(

No problem mate. What have you tried so far? I just need as much information as possible (mostly about the career mode), the guy who should have handed me FIFA 13 was in hospital yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to play it yet :(

Just H2H seasons and a bit of UT... Liked it so far, similar to fifa 12 as they always are but there are little improvements that make it better. The layout is goos the gameplay is good, finesse shots are no longer over powered, but some say heading is now a bit overpowered but haven't played enough games to see yet... If you have a good team the first touch thing is not that noticeable but if you have a rubbish bronze player then you can get the ball going all over the place. Also there are smal details aparently in games where players get loudly boo'ed... For example someone said they were playing as chelsea and when they played arsenal whenever Ash touched the ball he got Boo'ed. Same with lampard at west ham etc... Not a big thing but makes things a little more realistic. Pace is still important as always but not as important as previously, as defenders are a little better. Still early on and during the week i will be able to play more but i like what i am seeing so far.... :)

Just H2H seasons and a bit of UT... Liked it so far, similar to fifa 12 as they always are but there are little improvements that make it better. The layout is goos the gameplay is good, finesse shots are no longer over powered, but some say heading is now a bit overpowered but haven't played enough games to see yet... If you have a good team the first touch thing is not that noticeable but if you have a rubbish bronze player then you can get the ball going all over the place. Also there are smal details aparently in games where players get loudly boo'ed... For example someone said they were playing as chelsea and when they played arsenal whenever Ash touched the ball he got Boo'ed. Same with lampard at west ham etc... Not a big thing but makes things a little more realistic. Pace is still important as always but not as important as previously, as defenders are a little better. Still early on and during the week i will be able to play more but i like what i am seeing so far.... :)

Thanks for the information! Can't wait to play it myself :D

I played 2 seasons, it has definetly got more realistic.

In FIFA 12, CPU would make a lot of changes and the majority would be inside the league you were coaching. Now they dont do stupid changes (City would always sell both cb and dont replace) but they are still concentrated in your league. The transfer window quantity of trades stil depends on YOUR tranfers, if you do major changes your rivals will too. I havent restarted it anytime so i dont know with the CPU goes for the same players as in previous FIFA 12...

Hope I have helpd a bit.

I'm suffering so much on this new FIFA online lol, i dunno if it's because Chelsea's players are so weak, if it's the formation or if it's the way i play because it's so different to FIFA 12.

I just used the 4-3-3 holding formation and beat someone 5-0, maybe it's a sign. My record is shocking though. I can't wait for the useless guys to join the party on Friday though, i wanna get my stats up. Atm i'm just losing for fun, it's annoying.Torres is awful.

I'm suffering so much on this new FIFA online lol, i dunno if it's because Chelsea's players are so weak, if it's the formation or if it's the way i play because it's so different to FIFA 12.

I just used the 4-3-3 holding formation and beat someone 5-0, maybe it's a sign. My record is shocking though. I can't wait for the useless guys to join the party on Friday though, i wanna get my stats up. Atm i'm just losing for fun, it's annoying.Torres is awful.

I also switched to Chelsea for the last 3 games and won them all. Same formation as you, with the usual players except Azpil at RB. Definitely the best team I've used so far.

Relax mate, it is the early realase. Divisions are so crowded with really good hardcore players that pay 25 bucks for a 3 day advantage. Second/third week of Oct, things shouldget back to normal. Div 10 through 4 will be walkthroughs, 3 and 2 will be a little hard and 1 will be the top ones. You will get better as well and learn how to play with CFC (we dont suck like in FIFA 12)...

Ultimate is fucking difficult at this point in time. I would never lose on the first two games...

I found a guy with 87-2-0 record. How is that even possible. Hos club evaluation is at 23m. WTF?

Some people are mad yeah, playing 30 or so matches a day against the CPU to get coins, it's obsessive but i can understand why they do it. I'm not really into FUT yet this year because i'm not overly happy with the game. Once i get used to the game and get a rhythm i'll put more into it.

Does Cavani have a real face in FIFA 13? i think i'm going to use Napoli again in career mode, and it would just be better if he had one, considering he will score 90% of my goals :D

I think that's a scanned face, though hair ain't the best. I'm so going to sign his sorry ass :D unless I get Falcao first...or I'll go with both of them :ph34r:

I think that's a scanned face, though hair ain't the best. I'm so going to sign his sorry ass :D unless I get Falcao first...or I'll go with both of them :ph34r:

Nice. Cavani was soooo good in FIFA 12, can only hope it's the same in 13. I'm even going to use Napoli online because of him lol.

Nice. Cavani was soooo good in FIFA 12, can only hope it's the same in 13. I'm even going to use Napoli online because of him lol.

I'll try something like this just for a bit of laugh and OP

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Luiz-Cole

Mikel-Cabaye

Mata----------Hazard

Falcao--Cavani