The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice piece of news for those of you on PC.

FIFA13 is already being modded. Faces made for FIFA12 work on FIFA13, and since there is quite a bit of them already made, we will be able to patch up FIFA13 rather fast once tools are out.

Here's is Olivier Giroud in FIFA13 ( he has generic face by default ).

giroud02.jpg

giroud01.jpg

And yes, that kit looks tight. EA has included tight kit models in this year's FIFA also, but you have to edit some files to get them ;)

I already have great Oscar, EHazard and THazard faces on my PC and decent ones for Azpi and Moses ;)

Just going to continue my FIFA 11 Career mode with Getafe in a minute

2018/19 season and my team:

De Gea

Azpilicueta

Rami

Dominguez

M'Bengue

Rodwell

Alexis Sanchez

Fran Merida

Jay Rodriguez

Abel Hernandez

Lukaku

Subs: Ustari, Osvaldo, Rajkovic, M'Vila, Jordi Alba, Kalinic, Dani Parejo

beastly team.

A nice piece of news for those of you on PC.

FIFA13 is already being modded. Faces made for FIFA12 work on FIFA13, and since there is quite a bit of them already made, we will be able to patch up FIFA13 rather fast once tools are out.

Here's is Olivier Giroud in FIFA13 ( he has generic face by default ).

giroud02.jpg

giroud01.jpg

And yes, that kit looks tight. EA has included tight kit models in this year's FIFA also, but you have to edit some files to get them ;)

I already have great Oscar, EHazard and THazard faces on my PC and decent ones for Azpi and Moses ;)

How can i add new faces for players with generic face? Only with creation master?

Did you just play online as Chelsea vs Juve?

In thought it was you who just anileated me... My first game mate so i am entitled to have some adjusment period... Good game though, you deserved the win... I am watching MOTD but when i go back on ill add you then i'll give you a rematch at some point..

In thought it was you who just anileated me... My first game mate so i am entitled to have some adjusment period... Good game though, you deserved the win... I am watching MOTD but when i go back on ill add you then i'll give you a rematch at some point..

Lol thought it was you when I saw the PSN ID. Was shitting myself towards the end, thought you'd snatch an equalizer! :P