The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

What? you finished two seasons of career mode already? probably got you wrong..

Anyway the game is out now! on FREE!

Yes I did!

I got it yesterday with NA PSN. Went out by 6pm (Pacific Time). I did skip some stupid games though...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUUUUUCK I'm going to have to buy this....$70? FUUUUCK...that is rather cheap for Oz....BUUUUUT I don't want to spend any moooooney....

Welcome to the club, i have the money with me but i'm still debating whether or not to buy it lol. I'll probably cave in a couple days after it comes out though.

Wow, it took me 4h. I am on NA PSN, so I got yesterday at midnight (uk time), downloaded orvernight!!!

Only played UT (6 trophies already, my ST Pack was awsome - Lahm and Villa) and 2 seasons of career mode (bought Falcao and Moutinho and got bored). About to play skill games...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You have played 2 seasons of career mode in 2 days? :o

Welcome to the club, i have the money with me but i'm still debating whether or not to buy it lol. I'll probably cave in a couple days after it comes out though.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You have played 2 seasons of career mode in 2 days? :o

I've transfered all my classes to monday. All I did today was wake up at 8:30 and play (I even played watching CFC).

How are you guys so suprised (I play 4min offline).

I've transfered all my classes to monday. All I did today was wake up at 8:30 and play (I even played watching CFC).

How are you guys so suprised (I play 4min offline).

That makes sense then, i play 6 or 7 minutes so games are longer and take about 10-15 minutes normal time. So it's pretty impossible to even finish 1 season in a day.

If you get an add from SupaOB7 that would be me.. and trust me I am the daddy at Fifa. If anyone is playing clubs watch out for me and my mates.. we going rank 1. Been there before and we will be doing it again. =)

If you get an add from SupaOB7 that would be me.. and trust me I am the daddy at Fifa. If anyone is playing clubs watch out for me and my mates.. we going rank 1. Been there before and we will be doing it again. =)

Sorry, Mr. I`m Good at FIFA!

:clown:

Mine was luckily done after about an hour, loving it so far. Head to head seasons are quite hard atm as the majority of people who got it early are fifa Nuts (like me), meaning the games are good and competitiive but there is no where near as many easy games as there are on the official release... Probably wont play much today because of 2 footie matches then 2 nfl matches, but i'll play a bit.

Anyone want to add me my psn is: hutch007

(I Have had it a long time which is my excuse for the 007 part lol.) :)

Very good so far though.

I'm debating whether to join a club to get my pro up faster or just continue playing those drop in matches (Although they are all greedy twats on there).

And DDA, we would've beat you if it wasn't for my shocking ANY'ing towards the end. ;)

Yeah i only just realised head to head seasons was just in 'seasons' lol i was searching in online modes. Just lost my 1st game 3-2 vs an over powered Bayern team. I'm sure all the people playing are Hardcore FIFA lovers though so i'll take 3-2 as ok :P

Yeah i only just realised head to head seasons was just in 'seasons' lol i was searching in online modes. Just lost my 1st game 3-2 vs an over powered Bayern team. I'm sure all the people playing are Hardcore FIFA lovers though so i'll take 3-2 as ok :P

Yeah the games have been harder than I expected, drew my first two games then won my third. I've found Juve are pretty good in the 3-5-1-1.

I'm debating whether to join a club to get my pro up faster or just continue playing those drop in matches (Although they are all greedy twats on there).

And DDA, we would've beat you if it wasn't for my shocking ANY'ing towards the end. ;)

Hahah... What's your PSN mate, I'll add you. Come play with us, from what i remember you was quite good. Did you know you have to stay in a club untill your accomplishments are done. Say if your 17/20 for passing and you leave club then you lose all 17 of them. Ridiculous to be honest and for that reason I'll probably play more UT this year.

Loving this game so far! So smooth! Just had a game online against RM. Lob from 35 yards from Mata into Torres who hits it on the volley and smashes it into the back of the net passed the keeper to score in the 90th to win it

Then thought to myself, if only it was real life.