The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Lol thought it was you when I saw the PSN ID. Was shitting myself towards the end, thought you'd snatch an equalizer! :P

Yeah i was better towards the end, at first i was just going, all that feels good, then i insta gave it to you and luckily cech saved... Definately want a rematch at some point mate..... :D Good game though, what are the odds of that though the first time i play a match its vs you....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unlocked the Chelsea kit already, there's the 1982 Villa kit too. Have lots of those coin things whatever they are. I'm on level 53 from the amount of time i played FIFA 12.

Seems you can't play ranked yet though, i just whipped some guy 6-2 in my first game. It's a hell of a lot easier than 12 though, i mean the passing is fluid and it's a lot quicker. There will be some very high scoring games...

Is the season ticket worth it? Debating whether to get it so I can play the game early but not sure if I can justify paying 85 euro altogether for a game

If you are desperate to play FIFA and enjoy UT - FUCK YES!

Wow, it took me 4h. I am on NA PSN, so I got yesterday at midnight (uk time), downloaded orvernight!!!

Only played UT (6 trophies already, my ST Pack was awsome - Lahm and Villa) and 2 seasons of career mode (bought Falcao and Moutinho and got bored). About to play skill games...

Wow, it took me 4h. I am on NA PSN, so I got yesterday at midnight (uk time), downloaded orvernight!!!

Only played UT (6 trophies already, my ST Pack was awsome - Lahm and Villa) and 2 seasons of career mode (bought Falcao and Moutinho and got bored). About to play skill games...

What's your PSN account? I'm Slitzkin if you want to add me...

What? you finished two seasons of career mode already? probably got you wrong..

Anyway the game is out now! on FREE!

I've been downloading it for 3 hours and only 16% through ... I'm going to smash the fuck out of my router in the minute!

HAHAHA...that was happening to me (I have a 10mbs connection), then I went to my friends house (he has a 120mbs connection) and it took about 4h!

Lahm and Villa in starter packs... lucky for some.

I cancelled my download twice, first was fluttering on 650 mins left, then 2nd attempt was on 3350 mins left so i tried one more time and it went straight to 98 minutes left. Got around 190 mins left at one point but went pretty quick.

I've put my whole FUT team up for auction already, think the team's pretty boring. Also that Columbian striker for Udinese has boomed straight up from a 2k guy to a 6k guy. He's gonna be the new Nilmar it seems, 91 pace, 87 dribbling. Bet he's 10k soon.