Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in shock, i still can't believe that not just did we knock Barca out, that we did it with 10 men at 2-0 down at the camp nou, it's unthinkable. I will now buy the white away shirt to commemorate the victory as it's the only shirt i didn't get in the last 18 years. Yesterdays game made my mind up for me.

I had to give Ramires man of the match because to show that bottle and composure when he'd just been booked and will miss the final was credit to him. Amazing run and the chip was sublime.

I imagine it feels like a trip to heaven.....well done Blues!! Congratulations! :D The scores of the two past semis against Barça were unfair and they didn't deserve the finals....well, probably this time they've been unlucky but this is the greatness of football I guess. Now....if I would be a Chelsea supporter, I wouldn't like to play the final against the Special One....so let's hope that Bayern will get the final, even because it's not as good as Real.

Thanks,

Who do you support?

MASSIVE credit to Raul Meireles. I think everyone had a few concerns about him being a bit of weak link in midfield but he really did put in the almighty of shifts! Defended like a true warrior and it's a shame that even he will miss the final. Everyone was superb and I don't think we could knock anyone's performance to be honest, but Raul needs a shout out because he hasn't been everyone favourite since he moved, but he helped make history!

My first post (been lurking for a while but one does simply resist registering after that game)!

Man, that Messi-esque Ramires goal, Torres (him scoring is always a big deal isn't it :D) and that.. that defensive display... that just took the definition of true grit to a whole new level. And the silence of Nou Camp. Priceless.

Holy shit I'm so happy that we beat Barcelona I don't care about the finals anymore. *jumping for joy*

Carefree!

jump-off-cliff.jpg

Welcome to the Forum, mate

Gutted for Ramires and the rest of the lads that won't be playing. Terry won't get to make amends to the general public for Moscow (though we all remember just what a titan he was for 120 minutes) and that will hurt him, no doubt.

Age, injuries, suspension- none of this will stop us. We are an irresistible juggernaut, and lets just hope that whoever we play in the final doesn't recognise that!

Was weird, we lose Cahill then they lose Pique.

but i don't know what was the craziest thing, Messi missing a penalty, Terry kneeing Sanchez up the arse or Torres finishing cooly at the end. Oh and we came back from 2-0 down and 10 men in the Camp Nou! I can't get that out of my head. Or the fact that Gary Neville is a true blue lmao.

What is going on in the world?

Was weird, we lose Cahill then they lose Pique.

but i don't know what was the craziest thing, Messi missing a penalty, Terry kneeing Sanchez up the arse or Torres finishing cooly at the end. Oh and we came back from 2-0 down and 10 men in the Camp Nou! I can't get that out of my head. Or the fact that Gary Neville is a true blue lmao.

What is going on in the world?

I still can't believe that Gary Nevile has turned into a Chelsea fan :blink:

This must be the first season that we've had a lot of luck and good fortune in the UCL tho, it just feels like this has to be our year. We earned our luck of course but nobody can dispute how lucky we have actually been whereas in previous years we've had no luck whatsoever and been so hard done by. Barca have hit the woodwork 4 times and missed a pen and had numerous attempts. We came back amazingly against Napoli and we were awful but got away with it against Benfica. 1 more game guys, 1 more game. All the luck we're owed is coming back to us, bout fucking time n all.

Barca knocked us out at the Bridge with 10 men, we knocked Barca out in the Nou Camp with 10 men. Revenge? Absolutely. Now i will believe in all those revenge vids on youtube, they mean so much now. I will watch them forever. Especially if we go on to win the thing, will be a monumental achievement.

Red Nev :D

He's been England's Craig Foster since the 3-1 loss to Napoli :lol:

For those who don't know of him, here is an article that barely exaggerates his feelings towards the Catalans:

http://uncyclopedia....ki/Craig_Foster

Edit: The Likes and Dislikes section of that is brilliant. I can confirm them as 100% true, as can any other Aussie.