Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Absolutely amazing display. This game had everything and must have been exciting for a neutral but for me it was a rollercoaster of emotions. JT let himself, the team and fans down with what he did, we will miss him big time in the final, not as much as we will miss Ramires though. Ramires goals was utter brilliance, goal of the season no doubt. As for Torres goal, watching it back it was clever but risky, when he loses the ball he saw the oppertunity with all Barca players forward and hoped that his absense didn't cost us and that a player would spot him and hoof it upfield, and that is what happened. Quality first touch and perfect around the keeper.

I still can't believe we did it but we have! Don't care who we play in the final.... Given the season we have had i am so proud as always of this team.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the FUCK was JT thinking?

The final will be a huge task without JT, Iva and Ramires..

Will it? We have played by some distance our best football in this tournament when we've not been given a chance. I think that trend will continue, we have immense mental strength and sheer willpower could be enough to get us over the line. It certainly was tonight.

This is the first chance Im getting to comment on the game and wow. I couldn't fall asleep last night because of the emotions and adrenalin running through me. I also saw Torres risky movement he made and I called for the defenders to just pump the ball up field and when it happened I couldn't believe it. Cech was my MOTM and his save with his feet to deny Messi was pure class. All I know is it must be our year for glory. If it doesn't happen I will still be proud of what we have done.

when torres got past valdes and scored, chelsea fans all over the world

i imagine konohasorangeflash celebrating like this

iLgV8.gif

i imagine konohasorangeflash in particular celebrating like this

How'd you know? :P

303jqth.jpg

Awesome! Cry Barca bitches! Revenge for that robbery in 09

For those who are interested, here are the heatmaps for every outfield player excluding Cahill and Terry:

Cole:

fda2d690e40fd1739f8209504f0f844b.png

Distance covered: 10.783 km

Ivanovic:

b04100392d25bd45f0c525bd32f04063.png

Distance covered: 8.958 km

Bosingwa:

4d2382502fa8f024cf248c5f20312b82.png

Distance covered: 7.921 km

Ramires:

93a8ba94c2f6f2fc342e5fc3643cd27a.png

Distance covered: 10.502 km

Lampard:

2e54cc01561edbe37c85cb9cf27ab98c.png

Distance covered: 10.938 km

Mikel:

4cd049ce41c1b067a40a0bd9698cd762.png

Distance covered: 10.448 km

Raul Meireles:

d547d5e2cf5bbc7169ee1658f7da21a0.png

Distance covered: 11.142 km

Mata:

65d226bf0d023d7c1224485d24639929.png

Distance covered: 7.604 km

Drogba:

bb3e7a3a5183d49c24a019db85e7b8de.png

Distance covered: 9.002 km

Kalou:

3ce4ef76c3f8faef95eda01e8d7eccc5.png

Distance covered: 4.803 km

Torres:

0c41069ad4e25c8c78ac5be94bcbcee3.png

Distance covered: 1.835 km

Ok for the sake of voting I went for Bosingwa because I don't know when that will be an option again.

At least I'm not alone to have voted for Bosingwa. :)

Maybe his performance wasn't absolutely the best but considering he came in from the bench and played out of position he did brilliantly. He usually gets a lot of stick when he plays bad so he just has to be given credit when he finally delivers and that's why I named him MotM.

What an Awesome Night, So Proud to be Blue.!!! Tactic where SPOT on well done RDM.

Now we'll have 3 weeks when that Murdering Bindipping SCUM will try anmd dis our achievement...

Two Cup Finals in an otherwise average season.

The FA Cup Final against the Dippers will be naughty...I can't stand that SCUM!! will need a good shower when I get home after being with 100meters of the filth.

I think getting tickets for Munich will be tough only 17500 UEFA are a joke

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!