Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

We have the chance to make things right. We lost in Munich with that Missed Terry Penalty. We can now set it straight, and 4 years later win in the exact same place. Terry won't be there to miss any Penalties :Goober: IF We win, who will lift the Trophy? Lampard, right. It would be fitting though if JT could have lifted the trophy and put those Missed Penalty nightmares to rest.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the chance to make things right. We lost in Munich with that Missed Terry Penalty. We can now set it straight, and 4 years later win in the exact same place. Terry won't be there to miss any Penalties :Goober: IF We win, who will lift the Trophy? Lampard, right. It would be fitting though if JT could have lifted the trophy and put those Missed Penalty nightmares to rest.

Bro, that was Moscow :rolleyes:

Bro, that was Moscow :rolleyes:

I always get those mixed up! @_@ Nonetheless, Win it!

So, What is our starting line-up going to be for the Final. It is still a while away and alot of things can happen from now till than. Right now we are in bad shape at the back and losing Ramires is HUGE.

-------------------------Cech----------------------

-----Clown------Cahill-------Luiz---------Cole---

-------------Mikel----------------Essien---------

------Mata----------Lampard-----------Kalou---

-----------------------Drogba----------------------

No way to Sturridge, he'll cost us the UCL. Torres to come on later. Romeu is always an option too I guess, but he has hardly played and the big stage may Scare him. I wish we had a better RB. Maybe play Paulo or even Bertand there?

BTW Any doubts that Mata may have had about joining us are well and truly gone, Final of the FA Cup, and Final of the UCL! This may now mean that Players will be attracted to Chelsea once again as well.

I was beyond proud of just about all of the team today, bar one John Terry. A moment of stupidity from our captain has cost him a chance at redemption and weakened our defense. However, I didn't think it was a straight red. A yellow, yeah, but if red cards are handed out for every offense that is similar in nature and severity, we would see an influx of undermanned sides.

Also, the Ivanovic booking for dissent was very soft. If the same rules applied to the Catalans, they would've seen more yellow than Carrow Road on matchday.

Overall, I am beyond elated! We vanquished one of the best collections of footballers in history, but what impressed me most was the passion, resolve, and unity that the lads displayed. Logic and statistics are out the window. Behold, the magic of the cup.

I'd prefer to Play Bayern in the Final Actually. As much as I'd love to beat Mourinho and our players look at him like this :Goober:, Madrid are just the better all round team. They could be even harder to beat than Barca, as they can do what we do but even better. Defend well and counter attack with deadliness. Bayern have arguably just as strong an attack as Madrid's, but their Defence is weaker than Madrid's, which will be vital as we will have a weak defence as well. It will be mighty tough to win but we have more of a chance against Bayern's style of play IMO. Plus if we beat Bayern we can also look at Robben like :Goober: and he'll be all like :cry: and we'll be like :dance: and the jealous haters will be all like :rant: and we will continue to be like :getin:

I'd prefer to Play Bayern in the Final Actually. As much as I'd love to beat Mourinho and our players look at him like this :Goober:, Madrid are just the better all round team. They could be even harder to beat than Barca, as they can do what we do even better. Defend well and counter attack with deadliness. Bayern have arguably just as strong an attack but their Defence is weaker than Madrid's, which will be vital as we will have a weak defence as well. It will be mighty tough to win but We have more of a chance against Bayern's style of play IMO. Plus if we beat Bayern we can also look at Robben like :Goober: and he'll be all like :cry: and we'll be like :dance: and the jealous haters will be all like :rant: and we will continue to be like :getin:

are u high, mate?

me too :}

Just when you thought it was impossible to hate Barca anymore:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/futbol-castiga-barca-con-eliminacion-mas-injusta-1704907

A translation of the first few sentences in the first paragraph:

"It is difficult to explain how the club could throw away a playoff in which they were so infinitely better than their opponent. The Chelsea at Camp Nou was like that of the first leg at Stamford Bridge. A team stingy, cowardly, miserable. Their ultra-conservative tactic led them to defend with all their players inside or on the edge of the area Cech. So, without hesitation. It's amazing how, with so little, they were able to score three goals in 180 minutes."

Reading this rubbish makes me all the more glad we beat these cunts.

Just when you thought it was impossible to hate Barca anymore:

http://www.sport.es/...injusta-1704907

A translation of the first few sentences in the first paragraph:

"It is difficult to explain how the club could throw away a playoff in which they were so infinitely better than their opponent. The Chelsea at Camp Nou was like that of the first leg at Stamford Bridge. A team stingy, cowardly, miserable. Their ultra-conservative tactic led them to defend with all their players inside or on the edge of the area Cech. So, without hesitation. It's amazing how, with so little, they were able to score three goals in 180 minutes."

Reading this rubbish makes me all the more glad we beat these cunts.

i have only thing to say to that guy

5jU22.gif