Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I got to know the value of a good commentator.I had to watch one of the greatest European matches being commentated by some dull lonely guy who would even make a deaf person fall asleep.It was absolute torture but the game was just AMAZING!

We scored 2 goals with 10 men on the pitch,we defended well,attacked when necessary and made sure that the match statistics were just numbers because at the end of the day its the result what counts.The disappointment on the faces of Barcelona players after the Torres goal was simply priceless and then there was Ramire's class goal.

The best team in the world couldn't beat Chelsea!I think that sums up everything.

KTBFFH!

You know, I think we've won this trophy. This squad has proven the worse the odds, the better they'll play. I thought it would finish 5 or 6-0 when Iniesta put them two up but we responded so brilliantly, not a single head dropped.

So what if we're missing key players? Thats a minor setback to what we've faced so far in this CL campaign. Bayern, Real, World XI, whoever; bring it on. You'll need your A-Game and then some to beat this bunch of players.

Last night I got to know the value of a good commentator.I had to watch one of the greatest European matches being commentated by some dull lonely guy who would even make a deaf person fall asleep.It was absolute torture but the game was just AMAZING!

We scored 2 goals with 10 men on the pitch,we defended well,attacked when necessary and made sure that the match statistics were just numbers because at the end of the day its the result what counts.The disappointment on the faces of Barcelona players after the Torres goal was simply priceless and then there was Ramire's class goal.

The best team in the world couldn't beat Chelsea!I think that sums up everything.

KTBFFH!

i tht gary neville was gr8! he had soo much passion for torres tht he cudn't resist himself in the commentary box (assumin neville was d commntatr)

i tht gary neville was gr8! he had soo much passion for torres tht he cudn't resist himself in the commentary box (assumin neville was d commntatr)

I am not sure who it was but I've heard Nevill's voice before and I am sure it wasn't him.

You know, I think we've won this trophy. This squad has proven the worse the odds, the better they'll play. I thought it would finish 5 or 6-0 when Iniesta put them two up but we responded so brilliantly, not a single head dropped.

So what if we're missing key players? Thats a minor setback to what we've faced so far in this CL campaign. Bayern, Real, World XI, whoever; bring it on. You'll need your A-Game and then some to beat this bunch of players.

Spot on Cap, it just seems that no matter the odds, no matter the difficulty we keep winning. This run of ours is exactly like when the Swans won the AFL Premiership in 05 (only Aussies will get that :Goober:). We are not the most Talented team, far from it. We keep winning through sheer will and dedication. What we lack in Talent we more than make up for in Experience, Hunger and Spirit. This is looking like our year.

Spot on Cap, it just seems that no matter the odds, no matter the difficulty we keep winning. This run of ours is exactly like when the Swans won the AFL Premiership in 05 (only Aussies will get that :Goober:). We are not the most Talented team, far from it. We keep winning through sheer will and dedication. What we lack in Talent we more than make up for in Experience, Hunger and Spirit. This is looking like our year.

It's surreal. Not one player had a bad game with the exception of Terry, who made a fool out of himself. Totally unnecessary.

Fuck it, Bosingwa at right back, Ivanovic in the centre, Malouda instead of Ramires and we'll still win.

It's surreal. Not one player had a bad game with the exception of Terry, who made a fool out of himself. Totally unnecessary.

Fuck it, Bosingwa at right back, Ivanovic in the centre, Malouda instead of Ramires and we'll still win.

Ivanovic is Suspended too :cry::blink:

Ivanovic is Suspended too :cry::blink:

Time for Mr. Playstation to recover from injury, then.

We could play Hilario at centre back and I'd still back us to win. It seems the stars have aligned to create the most unlikely victory since Greece in 2004.

Also;

10 men, we've only got 10 men..

Iva also out.

Damn! Woke up and it still feels like that i m in my dreams. What a feeling! The image of Lampard's through ball with Ramiers's awesome chip and Torres's goal seems as if it has been embedded into my brains. The smile on my face just doesnt leave me. Hats off to the entire team for having the belief and staying firm on their feet despite being 2 down.

And RDM, TAKE A BOW! :worship2: I dont know what is gonna be your fate in the coming few months but U would be always be remembered as a true Chelsea Legend. :worship2:

Damn! Woke up and it still feels like that i m in my dreams. What a feeling! The image of Lampard's through ball with Ramiers's awesome chip and Torres's goal seems as if it has been embedded into my brains. The smile on my face just doesnt leave me. Hats off to the entire team for having the belief and staying firm on their feet despite being 2 down.

And RDM, TAKE A BOW! :worship2: I dont know what is gonna be your fate in the coming few months but U would be always be remembered as a true Chelsea Legend. :worship2:

SURELY Roman has to give him the job, right? SURELY :ph34r: