Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane nice sig, but now that the euphoric has gone away a bit, "50 million pounds has just been repaid"

Please, it's more like 15 mill pound. Torres still owes more then that.

If he scored the winner in the CL, then it's another 15 mill. :D

Haha, Commentators quote mate, But it was great to see him score to wrap up the game, that was thee moment every Chelsea fan knew we're going to Munich!

We Did it? We Fucking Did it! I was sitting on the edge of my seat for the entire second half. The last 20 mins My heart was on the brink of failure. At times I couldn't breathe. Never has a game taken me through so many emotions. Anger, dissapointment, shock, elation, fear. Unbeliavable. The first goal was sloppy defending. the 2nd the same. As soon as the 2nd went in I thought it was over, and that they would score 4-5. Teryy's sending off, so stupid. But, somehow it played int our hands and forced us to Park the Bus ala Inter Milan '09.

Ramires you Sexy son of a bitch. What a Finish! The one game you decide to put on your shooting boots, and what a game to do it in! Amazing counter-attck, again a brilliant pass from Super Frank and run from Rambo. We held on, wave after wave. When Messi got that penalty I though, yet again, our hearts will be shattered. SOMEHOW he missed! And than.......the Cherry on top, Torres rips their hearts out once and For all. REVENGE FOR 2009 CATALONIAN FUCKERS!!!

Terry, Ivanovic, Meireles will miss the Final. THe Final now may be even tougher than the Barca game. We're going to have to play that Clown Bosingwa! Cahill and Luiz will have to be the CB's. Meireles i don't really mind, he gives the ball away too much. The mere fact though, that we are in the Final after being down and out against Napoli says it all. This feels like Liverpool in 05. We can do it! A team no-one gave a chance, too old, too slow, not talented Enough. We can Win it! It'll be a fairy tail UCL win. An unforgettable one. From D'day in the group stages against Valenica, to the Mighty comeback no chelsea fan will forget against Napoli, to the insurmountable Mountain known as Barcelona, we passed all these tests with Spirit, Hunger and Pride! We Will Win it! I can feel it in my blue blood! This cup is ours boys! GIVE RDM THE FUCKING JOB! What a legend. He has surpassed Guus as the best Caretaker manager, and perhaps one of the best we've ever had. Let's beat Mourinho in the final!

P.S: Time To troll Barca's Forums!

Shout out to EVERYBODY who called chelsea in UCL Final (imcludin me self) During Napoli fixtures!!!

Woooohoooo carryin my 2 CFC jerseys to skool, wear one, fly other in halls as I pass by man u, barca,real Madrid,ac Milan fans!!!

Damn, 2 fukin goals with a man down!!!

I almost lost doggedly that just cuz of pure emotion!! And a penalty and red, michel platini

Will appoint another FUKIN Turkish ref at the final I bet or prob...............Howard Webb

As bayern or Madrid wear their red jerseys!!

From your own fucking link:

They gained €53.197m (£46m) in payments from Uefa, comprising more than €27m (£23.7m) for their performances from the Champions League group stage onwards, and they gained a further €25.9m (£22.7m) out of the television market pool, whilst also picking up €5.6m (£4.9m) for being runners-up.

Four shots on goal over the two legs, three goals.

The beauty of the thing is that our 4th on target shot might be the most audacious attempt that will ever happen in a game of such importance.

Barcelona and Classy do not belong in the same sentance.

yeah. your right. most of them are dicks but yesterday's camp nou crowd were classy for applauding chelsea's 2nd goal. i bet our fans would have never done that

Can someone tell me how Torres wasnt offside?

I heard that if the players is the last man in his own half it is never an offside...Is it?

yeah. he was in his own half. that's why he was onside

yeah. your right. most of them are dicks but yesterday's camp nou crowd were classy for applauding chelsea's 2nd goal. i bet our fans would have never done that

Don't care. Revenge is Sweet. I could not have asked for a better way to end the game than Torres Ripping their arrogant black hearts out at the end!

Don't care. Revenge is Sweet. I could not have asked for a better way to end the game than Torres Ripping their arrogant black hearts out at the end!

haha lol. i couldn't watch for a moment. thinking he'l miss or offside or something. that barca offside goal put me into cardiac arrest