Arsenal vs Chelsea

Kieran.

Drogba won't play. Sad, he deserves a final battering of Arsenal to end his Chelsea career.

Mind, he'll be 100% for Barcelona. Even if this injury is real and not mind games, Drogba has the willpower to ignore everything his body is telling him. He would have made a brilliant cyclist, if he was about 40 kilos lighter.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba won't play. Sad, he deserves a final battering of Arsenal to end his Chelsea career.

Mind, he'll be 100% for Barcelona. Even if this injury is real and not mind games, Drogba has the willpower to ignore everything his body is telling him. He would have made a brilliant cyclist, if he was about 40 kilos lighter.

Lol then i guess Ramires would have been a brilliant marathon runner.

He's battered the poor lads enough at this stage, Arsene Wenger will have the champagne out when he leaves Chelsea.

But lets see him leave with the Champions League cup :D

I'm pretty sure Arsene Wenger has had to see a Phychiatrist because of Drogba nightmares.

I heard he wakes up at 4 the night before he plays Chelsea and begs our manager not to play Drogba, when the request is refused he cradles in his room rocking over and back

I heard he wakes up at 4 the night before he plays Chelsea and begs our manager not to play Drogba, when the request is refused he cradles in his room rocking over and back

I heard the mere mention of 'Drogba' makes him uncontrollably and girlishly scream in horror "Sacre Bleu, Drogba La Diable!".

I would like to see Mikel and Ramires rested for this one.

Essien should start (hopefully he puts in a decent shift for once) or Meireles alongside Lamps.

Sturridge and Kalou out wide, Mata in the middle and Torres up front.

Maybe sometimes he's on his phone, and sometimes on a computer? :P

I'm on my phone 50 percent of the time, i don't talk like that.