Arsenal vs Chelsea

Kieran.

If Torres scores a hattrick tomorrow he still won't start against Barca.

Let the big man finish what he started, DD will bag another one in the Nou Camp, if he leads us to the Champions League it will cement his place as one of the true great strikers.

Fair is fair, if Nando scores even a brace he will at least have earned super-sub status. That said, if healthy Drogba is without a doubt the man to start against the Uefalona Divers FC next week.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The past week has been unreal in terms of the occasions provided - take your pick from a London derby in the cup semi no less, a two-legged tie against the reigning European champs AND another massive derby as the filler in-between, with all of the implications it will have on the table an added dimension to the game. Hard to think of a bigger week than this in recent seasons, the sheer glamour of these games is unparalleled.

The past week has been unreal in terms of the occasions provided - take your pick from a London derby in the cup semi no less, a two-legged tie against the reigning European champs AND another massive derby as the filler in-between, with all of the implications it will have on the table an added dimension to the game. Hard to think of a bigger week than this in recent seasons, the sheer glamour of these games is unparalleled.

I've never known a bigger 12 days than these, it's mental really. Would be amazing to win today then whatever happens in the Nou Camp, happens. The schedule is ridiculous.

Going out soon to watch it with my Arsenal mate in the pub, same place as the 5-3 which i'll never forget :-s (fuck). I was with him and my best mate that day, he's also a gooner.

This is the only team i get really nervous about playing. I was nervous about the FA Cup Semi, the Barca game, the Man Utd games etc but nothing makes me more nervous than a Chelsea - Arsenal game. Shitting myself in all honesty. We have bigger fish to fry but this game is actually huge. If we win, (big if) we'll be just 4 points behind them with a game in hand and will be above Yids if they mess up which is possible.

I thought we'd lose our last 2 games and we won, i just don't know what to expect any more, it's been the weirdest season of the 17 seasons i've watched to date and there's still a lot of emotions to go.

Chelsea Team

Cech, Bosingwa, Cahill, Terry, Bertrand, Essien, Romeu, Malouda, Kalou, Sturridge, Torres

SUBS: Turnbull, Ferreira, Cole, Lampard, Mikel, Mata, Meireles.

Arsenal Team

Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Ramsey, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Van Persie.

SUBS: Fabianski, Djourou, Santos, Diaby, Coquelin, Gervinho, Chamakh.