The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

One thing that really surprised me the most was Arsenal´s almost one sided affair against Napoli.

Knowing how well Napoli has been playing lately, they just did not show up last night, I read.

A fit Higuain would have made a difference.

A fit Higuain would have made a difference.

Well, despite of it, I thought Arsenal had played well enough to win. Somehow, Arsenal is playing well, lately. How long will it last, who knows. I believe, a bit stronger team just might set Winger on the right track, I hope.

Well, despite of it, I thought Arsenal had played well enough to win. Somehow, Arsenal is playing well, lately. How long will it last, who knows. I believe, a bit stronger team just might set Winger on the right track, I hope.

We'll play them on the 29th, i guess.

That ought to put em in their place.

This Ozil wankfest is unbearable.

Its strong, but no one can deny that arsenal are looking more dangerous than the past 8 years. So people will try to find a reason for that much change and they can only come up with ozil signing.

Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud are their three key men right now IMO. Arsenal have a habit of being injury hit and it can only take for that to derail their season, of course it may not happen but if any of the players I mentioned get injured then they will struggle.

Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud are their three key men right now IMO. Arsenal have a habit of being injury hit and it can only take for that to derail their season, of course it may not happen but if any of the players I mentioned get injured then they will struggle.

They have absolutely no squad depth to win anything big.

Arsenal has 2 decent gks.

3cbs

2lbs+2rbs

3 cm

3cams

and 2 wings each side.

The only position depth is significant is their CF..... If Giroud goes down, its either Bentner or Walcott, but besides CF, they have enough depth....