The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

What's your opinion on Kroos?

He is an accomplished midfielder, really talented and experience will only make him better. He really benefits from playing in such a technical, well-balanced side. But I am pretty sure he would not be that effective in a different league. His problems are 1) his apparent lack of pace, which is, regarding his age, worrying, cos he won't get any faster. 2) his lack of apparent strengths. Schweinsteiger has his vision, tactical awareness positioning, players like Lampard have their shooting, Ramires has his pace, but Kroos just lacks that x-factor which would make him worldclass.

He is an accomplished midfielder, really talented and experience will only make him better. He really benefits from playing in such a technical, well-balanced side. But I am pretty sure he would be that effective in a different league. His problems are 1) his apparent lack of pace, which is regarding his, age worrying, cos he won't get any faster. 2) his lack of apparent strengths. Schweinsteiger has his vision, tactical awareness positioning, players like Lampard have their shooting, Ramires has his pace, but Kroos just lacks that x-factor which would make him worldclass.

I see... I really like the guy, has a ton of talent and that right foot is a fucking cannon

That's what I mean. Schweinsteiger would never have committed such a dumb foul.

He really is an awesome player for Bayern and the NT, but imagine you would put him here at Chelsea in the double pivot next to Ramires. He would get slashed for being too slow and not getting into tackles, offering no protection.

Arsenal has 2 decent gks.

3cbs

2lbs+2rbs

3 cm

3cams

and 2 wings each side.

The only position depth is significant is their CF..... If Giroud goes down, its either Bentner or Walcott, but besides CF, they have enough depth....

Yea...every team has a 23 man rooster, be it Swindon or Dolchester.

You have to have class and talent in their squad players to win, let alone do well in a league.