The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Well said. United r the 'masters of attacking football'. The media kisses their ass that's why.

Manures are masters of luck. Just like tonight.

Anyways, that´s it for me. The favorites won easily. Tomorrow Chelsea & Napoli vs Dortmund will be a cracker.

Sooooo....

As I predicted during the Rooney saga. Majority of Manure fans wanted to just fuck Rooney off becasue he was being a pain in the ass and wanted out, but in the end he'd stay and they'd cheer him as if it never happened.

I agree with Layla, they'll rarely play this well for the rest of the season, but just like last year they'll get rescued time and time again by an instance or RvP or Rooney magic and be right there for the title. Annoying as hell.

ibsKToc0Pl5Nio.gif

:lol:

expert clearance... but also one of the best crosses i have ever seen.

In the end bAyer leverkusen were lucky not to concede 5 and to score at all. It's just not manU's luck. If they were so lucky , Rolfes shot would not have gone in. It's is more Leverkusen are shit and have nothing to do in the CL.

Sooooo....

As I predicted during the Rooney saga. Majority of Manure fans wanted to just fuck Rooney off becasue he was being a pain in the ass and wanted out, but in the end he'd stay and they'd cheer him as if it never happened.

He done it before and they forgot..if it was one of our players and they started scoring goals again think I'd forget as well....sadly keeping him probably end up being a mega signing for him.Just seemed paper talk half of it.They need a big story every summer.....

Real Madrid lol...

Shocking, didn't watch. How did juve draw that??

saw the last few mins since Madrid's game got boring (and I saw bits and parts of United-Leverkusen).

Copenhagen held on well, they really pressed Juventus all over the pitch. Tevez had a late chance to win it.

Latest rumours suggest Leverkusen are in a big money deal to sign Van Persie :Goober: