The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I thought Torres was competing to win that. :P

Well, C300, it´s us again.

As Jose says, young eggs are ready to play tonight. Then, I ask, how about Ferda the hatched egg, is he ready to show us some fine dribbling ? I hope, he won´t trip over the ball, again.

So all the big teams won yesterday.

That's good as I'm tired of all these small teams getting through and then getting blow out in the next rounds.

I want to see better matches.

It does looks like all English team will qualify to the next round. I don't think Arsenal are going to screw up with Ozil in their ranks.

I see United and Chelsea finishing top of their group.

City should pass but 1st or 2nd is everyone guess.

Similar to Arsenal, not sure if 1st or 2nd.

Arsenal have a fucking torrid group, absolute torrid. It's alright Ozil been their star billing now but he isn't Robocop and neither is Giroud, injuries can happen and in that group they have they do not have the bodies to call upon like ourselves, City or even one of the big teams do. One injury or two to Arsenal could see them in deep shit in that group.

I remember watching him in 2010 when he was on loan at Rangers in a few Old Firm games and other games, he looked a pretty decent player at times but very inconsistent. Think he used to play Man City, has all the tools to be a good player though, hes very fast and a good dribbler with a decent final ball.

Thats some goal he got tonight though.

let's take him

this is going to be so embarassing. not able to progress to the knockout stages from the easiest of the groups. so fucking embarassing.

Don't be so fatalistic. We still have the opportunity to redeem ourselves. Now if we really are knocked out (again) hopefully it will serve as wake up call that we're not as good as we think we are

why does the Bayern kit have 4 stars and the Dortmund kit 2 stars?

did Dortmund win the CL and have i been dreaming this whole time?

Dortmund won the Champions League back in the 1996/97 season but the star is not about how many Champions League they have won, rather the number of Bundesliga titles they've won.

Each star represents 5 league titles and hence why Bayern have 4 on their kit, as they've won 23 league titles, and Dortmund have 2, even though they've only won 8.