The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

The linesman bottled it big time, how could he not have seen those offsides? Ffs, first there were four Dortmund players offside and Santana the goalscorer was offside a few seconds later too. I believe the linesman just didn't have the balls to rule out a goal so late in the game in front of the passionate BVB fans, officials like that have absolutely no place in matches of this calibre.

I'm really looking forward to see the semifinal draw. Germans against each other, Spaniards against each other? Or G v S? I guess though UEFA would enjoy the El Clasico at Wembley...

The linesman bottled it big time, how could he not have seen those offsides? Ffs, first there were four Dortmund players offside and Santana the goalscorer was offside a few seconds later too. I believe the linesman just didn't have the balls to rule out a goal so late in the game in front of the passionate BVB fans, officials like that have absolutely no place in matches of this calibre.

You're right but to be fair, BvB did have an offside goal against them as well. Even though the linesman did bottle it I think it sort of cancels out if you get me.

If Ronaldo leads his team to the CL trophy then he deserves it.

Unfortunately, it really won't matter. If Real wins the CL Messi will win it because he scored 60 goals against Spanish pub teams. If Barca win the CL, Messi will win it because he won the CL. :wank2:

Still can't quite comprehend at what happened at the end. Just freaking incredible! It's extremely harsh on Malaga. Has done extremely well to get this far and it's cruel for it to end that way. On the other hand, well played Dortmund.

Also, it's moment like those that just makes so frustrating we are in the Europa League right now and not in the Champions League. All the more reason why we need to get back into the CL next season!!

I`m rarely ever around during the season..between work and touring with Chelsea etc..summer will soon come round then i`ll be on most days again..well..between the Ashes.. :)

Oh ok fair enough... And you got to be on during the ashes so we can berate all the aussies... ;)

I'm really looking forward to see the semifinal draw. Germans against each other, Spaniards against each other? Or G v S? I guess though UEFA would enjoy the El Clasico at Wembley...

Don't they usually do the semi-finals draw at the quarter final draw? Or have they changed it this year?

I wish :wub: , Even though, he played a vital part in Real's La Liga title win last season and was still betrayed #UNFAIR #RIOT

Unfortunately, it really won't matter. If Real wins the CL Messi will win it because he scored 60 goals against Spanish pub teams. If Barca win the CL, Messi will win it because he won the CL. :wank2:

I hope not. I think it's okay that Messi won it last season because he did break the record for amount of goals scored and stuff but this season I think Ronaldo should have it, he's been robbed too often.

Don't they usually do the semi-finals draw at the quarter final draw? Or have they changed it this year?

Yea they changed it after all those years so it is still unknown. The draw will be later this week.