Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

The same can be said about one Daniel Sturridge under a certain King Carlo....I am not gonna talk like i know what he puts in in training, i just feel Coyle always wanted Sturridge back and Gael was kinda done to keep his good relationship with us going....#justsaying

It would make sense tbh..

Really feel sorry for Gael. Like Ultra says though, it's not too late! I just hope he doesn't become too disillusioned.

we might be disappointed but perhaps he is showing very little in training for Coyle

If the manager that see Kakuta every day in training doesnt see Kakuta as an option for their "dificult situation" then there is something wrong with the player.

Of course Coyle knows whats best for the team and he says him day in day out. Nevertheless like I said, with the precarious position Bolton are in, these are the times (injuries too) when a player should be given a chance to step up and prove himself... Maybe I'm wrong and this feeling has manifested from my pain as a Chelsea fan in seeing such a wonderfully gifted player consistently benched. Especially when I know he could add something to Chelsea atm.

Obviously there must be somthing missing with Gael , this is now 4 managers who dont want to play him we had high hopes for this guy maybe he wont live up to the expectations , such a shame. though he couldnt be any worse than Malouda right now.

I think AVB has some hope for him, and thats why the loan was till Jan......Just hopes he pulls some Daniel Sturridge on us, this time without the Bolton loan....Even a blind Scousers fan knows that we need someone to replace Malouda asap...I still have faith in him, he had better not let me down not after the ban he put us through....I wont take that...lol....

The same can be said about one Daniel Sturridge under a certain King Carlo....I am not gonna talk like i know what he puts in in training, i just feel Coyle always wanted Sturridge back and Gael was kinda done to keep his good relationship with us going....#justsaying

Sturridge did not have a place in this squad last season, but when he went for Bolton he got his chances, scored an imprenssive numbers of goals and proved he had a future at Chelsea.

Kakuta is not a starting XI in Bolton, how can you expect him to be one here.

• 2 weeks later...
Bolton to send back Kakuta

Bolton are planning to cut short their loan deal with Chelsea for Gael Kakuta as Owen Coyle looks to freshen up his squad in January.

The French forward has managed just six appearances for the Trotters since moving to the Reebok Stadium on loan in the summer, having spent the second half of last season with Fulham.

The 20-year-old had been unhappy with his lack of game at Craven Cottage and is likely to be furious with getting even less time in the first XI with the Trotters.

Coyle is now ready to cut short Kakuta's loan spell in order to free up some space for another loanee, with Josh McEachran a possible new arrival.

Chelsea are thought to have offered Bolton £7million plus McEachran on loan until the end of the season in order to prise Gary Cahill away from the Reebok Stadium.

http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2011/12/13/Bolton-to-send-back-loan-hitman/gnid-121613/

No surprises there.. Kakuta's failing to take his opportunities at the moment.

For starters I wouldn't send JOSH to Bolton. As Bolton is in a relegation zone. And his confidence could suffer.

Swansea is the best place for Josh.

Regarding Kakuta, it's all in the head. We all know he is a good player but he lacks the drive that Sturridge had. Sturridge is so ambitious Kakuta is someone who doesn't look like a fighter to me. He has just gone from bad to worse in last two years. The good thing is he is only 20. Sturridge was no where when he was 20. It would be a crime to give up on Kakuta. He has age on his side and look to studge for inspiration.