Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

IF Kakuta gets the games then this loan will be brilliant for him. He is supremely talented and just needs to be played to develop to a level where he can be very useful for Chelsea. I am keeping my fingers very much crossed that he gets the same oppertunities that were given to Sturridge when he was there.

Guest justin_3d

You guys are all right.

But that's if Kakuta comes good at Bolton.

If he does, then i will scratch my head and ask why did we not get Owen Coyle as manager?

Since he did good for Wilshere, Sturridge, and if he does good with Kakuta, then Own is the coach we need for long term cause he will prove to be good with youngster.

Unless AVB can do better then him this season with Romeu, Bertrand, Josh and other youngster.

If Coyle can pull Kakuta back from the abyss like he did with Danny i will be his slave for a month.

@Justin have to dis-agree sadly i think Coyle is one of those managers like Roy Hogsdon that belong out of the limelight, i'd like to be proved wrong but i think he might go down the same way Roy did at Pool if he came to a top challenging team.

whereas at Chelsea he has to get past some of the best players in the world.

You mean the best players in the world who play his position? Like Anelka and Kalou?... yeah, Kakuta has high standard players ahead of him :) Quick and witty little bastards, always having opposition sweating and chasing in full speed, making defenders feel embarrased of their profession. No way can we afford to drop one of them wizards to give a promising youngster a chance.

But your point is fair. With how things are going, I can't see none of the Nicolas Kaloudas making way for him, they are far superior in our management's minds.

Guest justin_3d

You mean the best players in the world who play his position? Like Anelka and Kalou?... yeah, Kakuta has high standard players ahead of him :) Quick and witty little bastards, always having opposition sweating and chasing in full speed, making defenders feel embarrased of their profession. No way can we afford to drop one of them wizards to give a promising youngster a chance.

But your point is fair. With how things are going, I can't see none of the Nicolas Kaloudas making way for him, they are far superior in our management's minds.

:clap:

Touche there mate. Touche.

Even though Kakuta's talent was pretty obvious during 2009-2010 where he showed a lot of potential and was MOTM during almost all matches he played a part in.

During 2010-2011 and since the end of Euro U-19 tournament Geal has been a huge disappointment , I don't know what his problem is but those two players the Kakuta pre and post the Euro tournament looks totally different to me ,

May be it's because carlo damaged his confidence with keeping him in the reserves after such promising cameos , may be he just needs some more game-time or may be he just lacks desire and ambition to make it to the top level.

Anyway Kakuta now is in good hands and he has almost the perfect loan , so if he doesn't live up to the hype earning himself a place at Bolton and then a return to Chelsea as a first team player , then the CFC board and management are not the ones to blame.

2011-2012 IMO will define who Geal Kakuta is gonna be , and only Geal has to take responsibility for that .

Even though Kakuta's talent was pretty obvious during 2009-2010 where he showed a lot of potential and was MOTM during almost all matches he played a part in.

During 2010-2011 and since the end of Euro U-19 tournament Geal has been a huge disappointment , I don't know what his problem is but those two players the Kakuta pre and post the Euro tournament looks totally different to me ,

May be it's because carlo damaged his confidence with keeping him in the reserves after such promising cameos , may be he just needs some more game-time or may be he just lacks desire and ambition to make it to the top level.

Anyway Kakuta now is in good hands and he has almost the perfect loan , so if he doesn't live up to the hype earning himself a place at Bolton and then a return to Chelsea as a first team player , then the CFC board and management are not the ones to blame.

2011-2012 IMO will define who Geal Kakuta is gonna be , and only Geal has to take responsibility for that .

I (may simply want to) believe that Kakuta's natural talent was so big that even two bad seasons aren't enough to completely ruin his potential. Moreover the contract he signed last winter will keep him with us for quite a while and possibly more than he will deserve so even if he doesn't live up to the expectations this season he will get another chance.

Besides the fans will always find a way to blame the CFC board ;)

I (may simply want to) believe that Kakuta's natural talent was so big that even two bad seasons aren't enough to completely ruin his potential. Moreover the contract he signed last winter will keep him with us for quite a while and possibly more than he will deserve so even if he doesn't live up to the expectations this season he will get another chance.

Besides the fans will always find a way to blame the CFC board ;)

No ..it was Yossi who killed Kakuta ,,,have you forgotten???

Played in a reserves game tonight, Bolton R vs Arsenal R.

Don't panic, because so did their other signing David N'Gog. I think it's just for some match fitness. Anyway it ended 3-3, from what text commentary showed, not a significant outing from him.

DR Congo are hoping that Gael Kakuta will switch international allegiance to them

http://www.skysports...7181758,00.html

I seriously doubt Gael would ever consider this.

Euro & world cup qualification is practically a given for France, so as far as (potentially) playing at a 'competitive' level goes this is a no-brainer.