New Season

Kojo

You can still get top players whilest not in Champions League, it's a matter of also spending cheap for great players.

If we can do this correctly, then we deserve to be back at the top again.

Yes. Agree, we should spend wisely. Dont

care about how much money manager will get, hope he tries to get what we need, not whole new attack and midfield. I guess if we get 247 mio to spend, our coach wont even look at hoilett or cabaye...But they might do job better than any 40mio player.

Hoilett, Cabaye, Belhanda, Hazard, Azpi, Doumbia, Mvila, Witsel, Johnson, maybe Hulk, Tiote, Modric should be players I would love to see at CFC. About half of them. And use Lukaku, KDB and Bertrand aswell.

I'm still looking for cheaper, good creative midfielder, not Modric or Hamsik. Price rang and similar skills to Mata. Anyone knows for such player we might get?

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Agree, we should spend wisely. Dont

care about how much money manager will get, hope he tries to get what we need, not whole new attack and midfield. I guess if we get 247 mio to spend, our coach wont even look at hoilett or cabaye...But they might do job better than any 40mio player.

Hoilett, Cabaye, Belhanda, Hazard, Azpi, Doumbia, Mvila, Witsel, Johnson, maybe Hulk, Tiote, Modric should be players I would love to see at CFC. About half of them. And use Lukaku, KDB and Bertrand aswell.

I'm still looking for cheaper, good creative midfielder, not Modric or Hamsik. Price rang and similar skills to Mata. Anyone knows for such player we might get?

Is the 247 budget true?, if so then i am glad. But it's still going to be hard to get players here and i still think we should buy players like Tiote, Moses etc.

Hoillet also cause you can get him on a free, the only reason i didn't add Hoilet, because for me he is inconsistent.

Well this 247mio could be true or not, but Roman must have seen problems we were facing this season and few top players must come. I admit that we should buy Fabregas when he was at arsenal. Get him for 60mio, I dont care since he can attack, work hard in midfield and defend good. Passes excelent and scores goals. Him and Mata...but he joined barca for 34mio. Rip off if you ask me. Now I wonder, Modric is best option. Cabaye is not on that level, also less attack work. Hamsik is not enough defensive on other hand. But Modric would cost lot, realy lot. 45mio at minimum.

----------Cech--------

Brana-terry-luiz-cole

-----mvila-modric----

sturridge-mata-hazard

----torres/cavani----

azpi, ramires, kdb, hoilett, bertrand, cabaye/belhanda, mikel, kakuta, lukaku, lampard, meireles, romeu on bench.

i wouldnt buy hulk because danny must play, lavezzi because i prefer hazard. johnson could be good adition, but no place for him really.

What might be good is Isco from Malaga. 21yrs and spanish creative midfielder. I watched him against Madrid and he played great. Little unexperienced but already proving in Spain. Cant really decide belhanda or cabaye? javi martinez is good, could use as cb aswell, but he has huge temperament, something like luiz. lot of cards and unnecesary tackles. Maybe doumbia could be good as our first/second striker.

You can still get top players whilest not in Champions League, it's a matter of also spending cheap for great players.

If we can do this correctly, then we deserve to be back at the top again.

still possible if there is a good project on here....that doesnt seem likely.. the manager will be hired in july by which time hazard would have signed for arsenal and hoilett would have gone to manu...

does anyone know who else is available on a bosman in the summer?

some of the suggestions here are ridiculous. we can sign only 1 expensive player because of uefa rules and i think that one player should be chosen after a lot of deliberation

my suggestion

out------>

Malouda - 7m

Kalou - free

Drogba - free

Essien - 5m

Meireles - 9m

Fereira - 1m

Bosingwa - 7m

-----> In

van der wiel - 10m

cabaye - 15m

hoilett - free

cavani - 30m

de bruyne - done

benayoun - returning

mceachran - returning

kalas - returning

courtois - returning

------------------------cech/courtois------------------------

vdwiel/ivan-----cahill/kalas-----terry/luiz-----cole/bertrand

--romeu/mceachran/mikel-----------cabaye/lampard------

sturridge/ramires-----juan mata/benayoun--------hoilett/de bruyne

---------------------cavani/torres/lukaku---------------

reserve who get to play amid rotation - piazon, kakuta, hutchinson, bamford

Strike: cabaye would cost us more than 15 mio. 20 minimum. Also picking striker ahead of left winger is bad. Just saying, we can still use drogba torres sturridge or lukaku, but there is nobody that could play decently on lw. Mata has to play central role as cam, or with partnership along belhada/modric/whoever. Also Azpi is more prospective than der wiel, younger aswell and price is same if not cheaper. Van der wiel about 17, azpi around 14

Also all respect to lamps, but there is almost no chance i would pick him in regular team next season.

As I said

Azpi 12mio

Mvila 25

hazard 40

hoilett free

cabaye/belhanda 20 or modric 40

doumbia 20

sell few players and get around 30mio for them, we would spend around 90-110mio for all players we need. next summer I would go after lb, striker and rw.

Somehow Modric might be best option for midfield, he offers defensive and ofensive actions, holding and passing midfielder, creative and consistant. price is problem, but other way we need someone that can create (lets say belhanda), would cost 20 and than someone that can defend (lets say cabaye/mvila) with another 20-25 mio. combine that and price gets same as for modric alone.

modric, hazard, cabaye/belhanda/mvila, hoilett, azpi and doumbia is optimal for me i guess we could spend around 100mio couldnt we(despite ffp)?

and about doumbia, he is still 24 and strikers become best in older ages. I think he would be good value, but I get feeling at the end we will buy this: Cavani, Modric, Azpi and Pereira. Maybe winger aswell, but more possible Lavezzi than Hazard. What we also require is good

DM or keep Essien AND Mikel.

Players like Hoilett, Cabaye etc are less expensive than Hazard, Gotze etc for a reason. Cheaper players should not be our priority

We can't go out and break the bank this season. That is why players like cabaye and hoilett are being mentioned and they have shown they can cut it in the premier league

"We can't go out and break the bank this season."

...Why not?

uefa rule in effect from 2013. financial fair play. we can spend only what we generate.

effectively it means only one or two big signings. hopefully the sales reduce the wage bill considerably

uefa rule in effect from 2013. financial fair play. we can spend only what we generate.

effectively it means only one or two big signings. hopefully the sales reduce the wage bill considerably

Like I said before, Many times. I'm sure Roman would not have been a major ambassador for FFP unless he knew a way around it or was not worried by the consequences. The only Penalty that I am aware of is the risk of losing european Football for a year, which won't affact us if we don't finish top 4

Everybody mention cabaye, I like cabaye but he is another box to box.

What we need is a passer who can help to create chance from mid. But again it depend who is our manager and what brand of football that he want to play.

Btw I can't wait for next season. We have played plenty boring and awful games this season. Tbh if I am not a Chelsea fan, I definitely will not watch our games especially this past few games. I was about to go to sleep before benfica scored their goal.

What we need is a passer who can help to create chance from mid. But again it depend who is our manager and what brand of football that he want to play.

Btw I can't wait for next season. We have played plenty boring and awful games this season. Tbh if I am not a Chelsea fan, I definitely will not watch our games especially this past few games. I was about to go to sleep before benfica scored their goal.

Same, It's like waiting for an Xmas present. Can't wait to see who we buy :D Only this time I hope we don't have to wait like a month to get a Manager, another month for him to 'assess' the squad than end up only buying one good player. (Mata)

Than go for Modric. But fuck this spurs board for upping the price. Cesc cost 34 mio and is younger + better. Cant understand they turned down 40mio. And situation was same, Cesc want to go to barca, Modric to Chelsea.

I think we will go for 45mio this summer. Yup, he is great player, exactly what we need, passing, creative and can defend as well. + Lavezzi/Hazard, Azpi and Hoilett. I would be happy to get that.

-----------Cech---------

Brana-Terry-Luiz-Cole

----------Essien--------

------Mata-Modric-----

Danny-Torres-Hazard/Lavezzi

Azpi, Hoilett, Ramires, Lampard, Romeu, Lukaku, Kdb, Mikel, Meireles,

Reason i left essien is that we wont have money for mvila or tiote. cabaye is similar to modric, so no aswell. Belhanda could be good, but there is hoilett. would add stiker but this would mean another 35mio. kept meireles and maybe even drogba.

I don't get buying Cavani and all this etc, why spend on a striker?, especially 30 fucking million on one or any other big money.

If anything people like Sturridge deserve there chance as a starter and we should get a backup for him and Torres. With Lukaku going on loan because he needs one. Get a new team with creativity and lets see what Torres is like, i think Cavani would do well here because of his work rate and team play, he could fit premier league. But the thing is he will be expensive, we can save money on him and give Sturridge the chance IF he stays here next season.

Cabaye is the type of playmaker i mentioned, not world class, has a big work rate, vision and can pass the ball. Just to add to our midfield, i think the team has to build around Mata though, him playing on the wing is wasting wingers being there for me, when we could have him in midfield. We must build around him and appreciate we've got this man, because we can't spend big money.

Only thing about Cabaye what's missing is he wont be cheap, Newcastle will give him away for like 13 million or something i bet. So we should get someone cheaper, Bundesliga posses a lot of these players in the average team, players who can pass a ball and have there own talents. We need to look up these players and sign them for very cheap who have alot to offer.