New Season

Kojo

He's a spoilt brat. Send him down for a few months with the reserves. See if that makes him act a little better. I know he is (was) very highly thought of round these parts, so I know my stance won't be popular, but I don't see anything wrong with it. If he doesn't learn now, he'll continue thinking he's hot shit and be turning out for Cheltenham Town by the time he's 30.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your current biggest wishes of players to come?

Mine are:

1. Falcao-Hulk (they work best together, we need winger and probably striker in form)

2. creative b2b midfielder; Moutinho (cheapest for his class; almost equal to Modric)

3. Azpilicueta (almost spanish international, 22yrs old and probably best RB in French league at the moment, we desperately need RB, bosi and paulo are to say bye)

What are your current biggest wishes of players to come?

Mine are:

1. Falcao-Hulk (they work best together, we need winger and probably striker in form)

2. creative b2b midfielder; Moutinho (cheapest for his class; almost equal to Modric)

3. Azpilicueta (almost spanish international, 22yrs old and probably best RB in French league at the moment, we desperately need RB, bosi and paulo are to say bye)

Falcao is too much, forget him. If we can get hulk for 35 million, GET HIM!. Moutinho also too expensive get Cabaye or someone similar. I haven't seen Azpilicueta.

Falcao is too much, forget him. If we can get hulk for 35 million, GET HIM!. Moutinho also too expensive get Cabaye or someone similar. I haven't seen Azpilicueta.

If not that than this:

Belhanda (creative midielder, capable to play regulary on lw or replace Mata in CAM)

Azpi (reasons are obvious)

Moutinho or Cabaye (I would go for Moutinho, but only for about 25mio)

Hulk (we need winger and also one realy top player)

If there is any money than also buy Giroud, who would cost us no more than 15mio. Maybe in pair with Belhanda for 35.

Dzagoev (just because he WILL be free, fan of Chelsea and also because we will need back up in midfield. Plus he is very young and could be good pair with Mata)

But absolutely most possible wish is Belhanda (17), Hulk (35), Azpi (15), and Cabaye (20). And this is already far from cheap. Maybe swap Hulk with Ayew and save 15mio.

If not that than this:

Belhanda (creative midielder, capable to play regulary on lw or replace Mata in CAM)

If there is any money than also buy Giroud, who would cost us no more than 15mio. Maybe in pair with Belhanda for 35.

Dzagoev (just because he WILL be free, fan of Chelsea and also because we will need back up in midfield. Plus he is very young and could be good pair with Mata)

But absolutely most possible wish is Belhanda (17), Hulk (35), Azpi (15), and Cabaye (20). And this is already far from cheap. Maybe swap Hulk with Ayew and save 15mio.

If we get Hulk and Moutinho we can't get anyone else and we must sell our players if that's the case.

If not that than this:

Ayew, Azpi...and someone decent who can play CM/DM.

We don't 'need' Hulk imo. Just need a direct right winger who can get to the byline and isn't selfish! Someone like Valencia at Man utd, i'd take Adam Johnson if he's available.

Then Moutinho/Cabaye/Modric/Banega is a must. I personally prefer Moutinho.

Then get Azpilicueta.

If we get Hulk and Moutinho we can't get anyone else and we must sell our players if that's the case.

Ayew/Hulk - 20/35 mio

Azpi - 15 mio

Moutinho 25 mio

Belhanda - 18 mio

---

Essien 15 mio (he is still highly rated)

Meireles 12 mio

Malouda 8 mio

---

78-93 mio spended

35 mio earned

---

43-58 mio minus

^ That is not much, compare we would then have Hulk/Ayew, Azpi, Belhanda and Moutinho.

But it is just rough mark, how much would it realy be, it is hard to predict.

Also If we look after cheap striker, why not Adrian Lopez from Atleti Madrid?

He is EL winner, 24yrs and scored 19 goals this season, 11 of them in EL.

Could be good backup for Torres (or co-striker).

For 15mio, he would be ours I guess.

And Diego isnt bad either, he reminds me of Ballack a bit.

Hazard, Azpilicueta and Cabaye.

It sounds like Moutinho and Cabaye are miles apart, but actualy if you look realisticaly, Moutinho is worth 25mio and Cabaye 20mio, but I take Moutinho anytime. He is almost equal to Modric, year younger and also better in deffense (like Meireles).

It sounds like Moutinho and Cabaye are miles apart, but actualy if you look realisticaly, Moutinho is worth 25mio and Cabaye 20mio, but I take Moutinho anytime. He is almost equal to Modric, year younger and also better in deffense (like Meireles).

How do you know Cabaye is worth 20 million? He should go for 15.

Also If we look after cheap striker, why not Adrian Lopez from Atleti Madrid?

He is EL winner, 24yrs and scored 19 goals this season, 11 of them in EL.

Could be good backup for Torres (or co-striker).

For 15mio, he would be ours I guess.

And Diego isnt bad either, he reminds me of Ballack a bit.

Adrian is a good shout, i like him a lot.

After watching Diego in the Europa League final I think we should go for him, heard hes good but never really seen him much. His goal was quality plus he would be cheap as hes fallen out with the management at Wolfsburg..

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/12/2898420/the-dutch-xavi-jordy-clasie-from-physically-too-weak-to-euro

Jordy Clasie, 20yrs, Feyenord playmaker, one of most deserved to finish on 2nd place in Erdevisie. He has great first touch and afterall, he is Dutch. I personaly always liked dutch players more than spanish. What is realy interesting about this kid is his playing position.

Usualy you would place such player in CAM position, but he plays on DM position (along Mikel?) I saw only one match, he played and his passing is realy spot on. Maybe for 8mio, as how much he is rated, we should get him, he has potential. His atributes are passing, standing tackle, stamina and vision, and here I mean Xavi potential vision. Because of this guy Guidetti scored 19? goals this season.

I would also mention Guidetti (best young striker in world I guess), but he is owned by City and we will never get him...

Adrian is a good shout, i like him a lot.

He's a very hard worker, very impressed myself. It's not easy to come out of the shadows of Falcao in a squad, but Adrian has done very well and you can tell Falcao likes working with him. He should stay at Athletico though, we don't really need a support striker.

He's a very hard worker, very impressed myself. It's not easy to come out of the shadows of Falcao in a squad, but Adrian has done very well and you can tell Falcao likes working with him. He should stay at Athletico though, we don't really need a support striker.

He can play as centre forward though, think he played there at the U-21 European championships with Mata behind him.

Can't see Atletico selling him though, especially if Falcao leaves.

Chelsea forward Salomon Kalou will make a decision on his future after the UEFA Champions League final.

"I'm one step away from winning the Champions League. After that I can decide.

"I just want to win the Champions League. If I do, I will have won every trophy possible with Chelsea and that was my goal when I signed for the club."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7751478/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

*Kalou-thread needs unarchiving*