New Season

Kojo

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are good, but Tiote looks like he's the new Essien :D

Look dude i would reply but i'm so pissed at Kamikaze Blue, i think i'm gonna have to take this further.

ARE THERE ANY STAFF ONLINE?

Yeah get rid of them, but we need to get rid of key players in order to get key ones in, BUSINESS SON, ITS MO FUCKIN BUSINESS AIGHT

get rid of "key players" to get "key players" in? Yeah, that makes sense.

Clearly you know little about business.

get rid of "key players" to get "key players" in? Yeah, that makes sense.

Clearly you know little about business.

Look dumbass, our key players arent as good as other peoples key players, Sunderlands key player is Sessengon, Barcas key player is Messi. So you wouldn't sell Sessengon for Messi?, go on say you wouldn't!, i dare you!.

Sorry but selling Ramires is a must, PROFIT IS WHAT MATTERS NOT PLAYERS!.

Look dumbass, our key players arent as good as other peoples key players, Sunderlands key player is Sessengon, Barcas key player is Messi. So you wouldn't sell Sessengon for Messi?, go on say you wouldn't!, i dare you!.

The question is can you sell sessengnon for messi? And you call me a dumbass.

Obviously not it was an example you dumb fuck.

Then what's your point? LOL...why would we try to sell one of our best midfielders for profit? Your not seeing the big picture, we're a bigger club than you think.

Then what's your point? LOL...why would we try to sell one of our best midfielders for profit? Your not seeing the big picture, we're a bigger club than you think.

Why have players, when you can have PROFIT

1328586543-wenger_cash.jpg

Ramires will be pushed out of the wing in the summer. It all depends on how good he is in the centre and by the looks of things so far - Not great but not bad either. an offer of 25+ million and i would sell him, otherwise keep him and sell our other mids

Ramires will be pushed out of the wing in the summer. It all depends on how good he is in the centre and by the looks of things so far - Not great but not bad either. an offer of 25+ million and i would sell him, otherwise keep him and sell our other mids

Strike i couldn't trust you mate, yeah you would sell Ramires for 25 million, but then you would go spend that money and buy votes for yourself!.

Strike i couldn't trust you mate, yeah you would sell Ramires for 25 million, but then you would go spend that money and buy votes for yourself!.

:D :D Very funny. that's why i named u funniest forumer

but I am repeatedly telling u I did NOT do any such thing. The only OTC member who voted for me was Shogun and that had nothing 2 do with politics

Look dude i would reply but i'm so pissed at Kamikaze Blue, i think i'm gonna have to take this further.

ARE THERE ANY STAFF ONLINE?

@sloth: you are very adamant on your ideas/opinions.

Same thing happended when u took a stand on having Luiz as CDM. Even when the entire TC provided enough reason to counter your argument,you just wont bend..

Here you go again..

with a crazy idea that we should sell our best players for profit.

This is not a business my friend..this is chelsea fc..

Neither do the fans see this as a business,neither do Roman..

So i request you sloth, dont get offended whenever some1 disagrees..

#evolve

@sloth: you are very adamant on your ideas/opinions.

Same thing happended when u took a stand on having Luiz as CDM. Even when the entire TC provided enough reason to counter your argument,you just wont bend..

Here you go again..

with a crazy idea that we should sell our best players for profit.

This is not a business my friend..this is chelsea fc..

Neither do the fans see this as a business,neither do Roman..

So i request you sloth, dont get offended whenever some1 disagrees..

#evolve

I never said i wanted David Luiz CDM so shut it, and i have seen many users say he should get played there, infact i only wanted him to play in midfield for a while. Not adapt there, no one countered my arguement so shut it once again. And if you don't leave my thread i'll have to get the staff here immediately.