Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please get through this, bastard Spurs!, they really do my head in.

Cech

Ferriera-Luiz-Terry-Bertrand

Ramires-Essien

Sturridge-Mata-Malouda

Drogba

Shit midfield is all i can say. Essien? no, he's been crap lately. And Ramires cannot play in that role, he can't control the ball or pass properly - Just watch the Napoli away game again.

Romeu/Mikel have to play. Then Lampard... he's not that great anymore, but he's better than Essien and Meireles.

Shit midfield is all i can say. Essien? no, he's been crap lately. And Ramires cannot play in that role, he can't control the ball or pass properly - Just watch the Napoli away game again.

Romeu/Mikel have to play. Then Lampard... he's not that great anymore, but he's better than Essien and Meireles.

I forgot Romeu, Ramires can't play there?, so you're saying he can't play in midfield what he's done for like most of this season?. Just cause on the team sheet it looks like its DM doesn't mean it's DM you know. We need Ramires to be the engine and win the ball.

Drogba or Torres?

Kind of a predicament, Drogba has a good record at Wembley, but his physical presence would be useful against Barca. Torres has a good scoring record against Barca (something like 7 goals in 10 La Liga games).

Drogba or Torres?

Kind of a predicament, Drogba has a good record at Wembley, but his physical presence would be useful against Barca. Torres has a good scoring record against Barca (something like 7 goals in 10 La Liga games).

Torres had a good goal scoring record against many teams in the premiership, doesn't mean anything right now.

Apparently King, Gallas and Kaboul are all doubts for the match. If all of those three were out then who's left for Tottenham? Nelsen?

Redknapp probably just bullshitting us and they're all fit on Sunday. <_<

So Torres vs. Spurs, Drogs vs. Barca?

I don't know, i just haven't been thinking about Barca at all and just played Drogba there. I think we have to go for F.A Cup not Champions League.

Our team is shattered, look at how poor yesterday was and the previous few games. When the first XI are tired, the replacements are not good enough. Tottenham are better than us, they have a better squad than us, they have more artistic players than us and they are fresher than us. I can't see how we're gonna get past them on Sunday. I'd love it if we beat them, absolutely love it but i just don't think we will. 2-0 Yids.

The football we have played lately is why i'm nagative. Even teams like Yeovil, Mansfield, Southend and Chesterfield wouldn't be scared of us atm. slow, toothless shite football, it's torture to the eye.

Stop being so negative guys! Look at Totteham they lost against Norwich City!

He has a point..with the current midfield we have, goal scoring chances are hard to come by. We struggle to even keep possession let alone create opportunities.

3-1 to spurs. The players dont have the legs to win this one.

No logical reason to expect the players to raise their game.... We simply dont have a specific 'game' style.

Just get ball, get nervous, pass back. If it goes back to Cech, then he takes two touches and decides to try and make the ball touch the sky , which in turn starts the other team's attack.

Mata cant run with the ball.... A few good touches of magic during the game, but the rest 80 minutes , being bullied all over the field.

Drogba is past it.

Torres is erratic as hell.

Lampard does nothing for 85 minutes.

Kalou is a Legend.

Malouda doesnt fit into our squad anymore.

Meireles is really not worth talking about.

Ramires makes an effort, has no fine skills.

Mikel hasnt improved over the last few years, and is the same player as he was.

Terry can only put his body on the line so many times, while

Cech makes some good saves, his positioning in goal has become quite bad.

Our forward has no supply, Our midfield has no cohesion or tempo, our defense is devoid of communication and persistence.

Spurs are not in form. They will still beat us. And outplay us.

DOOM AND GLOOM!!!! What a Post!!

There's nothing wrong with Terry and Cech. Mata is our best player so don't criticise him either. Plus saying Lampard does NOTHING for 85 mins shows your immaturity. Against Fulham he played pretty well and scored the Penalty, is that defined as nothing?