Chelsea vs Tottenham

Kieran.

Won't be. Pix are broadcasting Liverpool-Everton instead. I'm fed up of Pix, why the fuck did the cunts bid for coverage when they're not going to show games like the semis for fuck's sake.

Are you sure because the Merseyside Derby is on Saturday and not Sunday right?

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be. Pix are broadcasting Liverpool-Everton instead. I'm fed up of Pix, why the fuck did the cunts bid for coverage when they're not going to show games like the semis for fuck's sake.

are u sure? fuck this shit. :rant:

why couldn't espn-star buy the rights for fa cup instead of the la liga?

Are you sure because the Merseyside Derby is on Saturday and not Sunday right?

Well as of now their official website doesn't have the match listed on Sunday's schedule.

Regardless, they follow this moronic policy of broadcasting only one or two games per round .. where's the sense in that?

Like always,they going to show it on Pix,so don't worry.

i am not sure yet. they haven't released the schedule for sunday and i have long lost faith in pix. their coverage is abysmal and they wont show a majority of the games. saturday's merseyside derby is being aired, so i am not sure of our game on sunday. Hope someone knocks sense into them

Well as of now their official website doesn't have the match listed on Sunday's schedule.

Regardless, they follow this moronic policy of broadcasting only one or two games per round .. where's the sense in that?

Oh well thank god for streams.

they are supposed to be a god-damn movie channel

Ten Sports have la liga and carling cup, Neo have serie A and bundesliga and espn have the premiership.

but espn bought laliga from next season. should have bought the fa cup as well

but espn bought laliga from next season. should have bought the fa cup as well

Did they? So only the champs league on ten sports then?

Espn best inaugurate a solely football based channel then, they've got rights for India's home cricket matches as well.

I believe Drogba has scored 5 goals in 5 FA Cup appearances at Wembley. Here's hoping that he turns up, score & win us the game IF he plays.

He must play but then again if does play the whole game,will Torres start against Barcelona?

Espn best inaugurate a solely football based channel then, they've got rights for India's home cricket matches as well.

yeah. i dont want to miss out on football just cause india is playing a day-night game at bangladesh

yeah. i dont want to miss out on football just because india is playing a day-night game in bangladesh

He must play but then again if does play the whole game,will Torres start against Barcelona?

I would think whoever of the 2 starts against Spurs, the other would face Barcelona on Wednesday.

After a very poor season, a silverware as the outcome of it would be well appreciated. Futhermore, to win a trophy always create a good dynamic for the upcoming season. Considering the state we're in, we "need" this. Fortunatly, we are still in for two trophies. However, we do not have a squad good and deep enough to battle in those two competitions... We're facing a choice : should we go for the CL or the FA Cup ?

We do not have what it takes to beat Barcelona. Our squad does not possess the qualities required to foil the catalan engine. And even if the luck is by our side, we won't beat Madrid or Munich. Hence I really hope our board will act in a wise way, and will try to save our season (I.e. going all for the FA Cup) instead of being foolish by fighting for the CL while neglecting the FA Cup. Though, I expect them to favor the CL...