Fulham vs Chelsea

i hope sturridge takes this as a reality check... he can be the best... PASS THE BALL!!!!

i know he is a "striker" but with his pace and skill he has everything to be a world class winger... honestly... glad to see RDM setting him straight

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

Its laughable that people want to play Torres out wide just in the hope of desperation that they can be on the pitch together.

If they were going to work together they would have clicked by now or atleast scored a goal with the other on the pitch.

If they were going to work together they would have clicked by now or atleast scored a goal with the other on the pitch.

well atm i dont want them to play together but when have they had a chance?? (this season) they played against naples and got us through to the next round, and last week, and torres almost had that crazy volley but more importantly, we scored in INJURY time to pull a win out of our asses...

so they havent scored, no... but are they getting shit done, yes

I like RDM's tactics.He is a very intelligent manager and am glad he chose to play Raul as the CAM rather than choosing Lampard.Raul is more effective as a CAM than DM because his natural game is to play forward and he seems to have a good partnership with Torres.Kalou also plays well with Torres so the three of them should capitalize upon their understanding and score atleast one goal otherwise I'll be very dissppointed with the trio.

A win is a must and no excuses will be entertained.