Chelsea vs Wigan

Haihz, those were the days...

A lot of people talk about the Mourinho time, but I still say that season was something amazing.

It was a shame that we had major injuries for our CL match against Inter, otherwise would have been different.

And then of course people falling for Mourinho stupid mind tricks!

But at the end of the season it was an unbelievable feeling. Because of the way we played, the amount of goals we scored, pummel teams into submission!

I still miss Carlo. I wish he would have been smarter in the second season and bought more players.

And can't forget our good Ray. Dam you Roman for screwing that up!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we always have to play teams when they are in their top form?

Do we always have to play teams when they are in their top form?

I know it's a piss take, we even played Blackburn when they were at there best...

This game is that type of game where we literally have to get through it even tho we don't want to play it. It's just in the way. We should play as many fringe players as possible and hope it's a good enough team to beat Wigan. We don't have to play our best team but Drogs needs a start i think just to get some action. We need him in form for Barcelona because he's always caused them problems. In fact Torres has scored 7 against Barca too that works in our favour as well.

Romeu, come back please, wherever you are, we need you for this game.

I don't care how shit we play, we just have to get the job done.

We need to win this, and if Spuds lose against Sunderland, which is more possible since Martin took over, then we have a better chance to get that fourth spot come monday.

We keep out Moses, we keep out Wigan!

Please win guys!! Everytime are rivals have opportunity/do mess up we mess up to!!!! Pissin me off this is, get points asap! Will be at work, but hope to see good news not "lackluster Chelsea scrape by for draw" or "wigan stun Chelsea at Stamford bridge to end UCL dreams!"

I'm really nervous just cuz this season has been so shit in epl play!

jst thinkin dt given how poor we were, v shud hav settled for draws vs liverpool, arsenal, etc... instead of pilin men frward and leavin ourselvs open at the back