Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play Drogs, play Malouda, play Meireles, play Cahill, play Sturridge, play Essien

Get the win somehow, go home, rest.

Another huge 3 points tho because Tottenham are away to Sunderland and Arsenal have City. We can close the gap to at least one of them. I think City will beat Arsenal.

Play Drogs, play Malouda, play Meireles, play Cahill, play Sturridge, play Essien

Get the win somehow, go home, rest.

Another huge 3 points tho because Tottenham are away to Sunderland and Arsenal have City. We can close the gap to at least one of them. I think City will beat Arsenal.

Yeah mate. Every game is a cup final now. But there is the London derby on Monday to think abt

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivan - Cahill - Bertrand

Romeu

Essien - Meireles

Sturridge - Drogba - Malouda

That is a well rested team. But Fereira over Bosingwa - any day. Better defender, better crosser

RDM will stick with the same 4 2 3 1 formation so then I think he should pick the following to start the game-

Cech

Bosingwa

Cahill

Terry

Bertrand

Essien

Romeu(if fit) otherwise Raul

Mata(play him for 60 minutes and then replace him with Lampard)

Sturridge

Malouda

Drogba

Cech

Ferreira - Luiz - Cahill - Bertrand

Essien - Mikel

Sturridge - Meireles - Malouda

Drogba

Seriously. We aren't getting 4th. With the fixture schedule the way it is, having to play Arsenal immediately after the Barcelona 1st leg.... no way imo we can get the results we need to get there.

Focus on FA Cup and CL

Cech

Ferreira - Luiz - Cahill - Bertrand

Essien - Mikel

Sturridge - Meireles - Malouda

Drogba

Seriously. We aren't getting 4th. With the fixture schedule the way it is, having to play Arsenal immediately after the Barcelona 1st leg.... no way imo we can get the results we need to get there.

Focus on FA Cup and CL

This is a good line up. Would like to Romeu. Is he still injured?

It's a must win game especially with the games Arsenal & Tottenham have got as Ollie pointed and RDM must/should/needs to rotate wherever necessary and not risk any players carrying knocks or niggling injuries.

On Wigan, we seriously have to get our heads right and not get sloppy and complacent like we have in our last 2 games. They are on a decent run of form, losing just 1 of their last 7-8 games and have won their last 2. So, confidence will be high in their camp and remember, they have caused us problems in the past. Adding to that, they're a side who now plays with a back 3 or 5...

This is a good line up. Would like to Romeu. Is he still injured?

I think we can forget about seeing him at all. He seems to be training all the time so something must be going on behind the scenes.... incometax suggested in Romeu's player profile thread that Barca want him back and he wants to go back so we're not using him at all

I think we can forget about seeing him at all. He seems to be training all the time so something must be going on behind the scenes.... incometax suggested in Romeu's player profile thread that Barca want him back and he wants to go back so we're not using him at all

I see. Well lets hope Essien will be back to his normal self. He seems to be protecting his injury which is perfectly normal.

We really need to rest som players. And Lukaku to get som time with Drogba!

Cech

Ferreira Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Essien Romeu

Sturridge Meireles Malouda

Drogba

Bench: Hilario, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Mata, Lampard, Torres, Lukaku

is no one disturbed by the form of ivanovic. i love the guy but his defending has been absolutely dreadful for the last 2 matches. also we should really rest mata. he seems to be at the end of even his reserved strength. lets give the guy some well deserved rest.