Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

We're third in the league the season after being promoted I'll have you know ;) [futureMourinho :Goober:] I've managed the side on six occasions and we've won five and drawn the other, just saying ;) [/futureMourinho :Goober:]

Love you you Bosnian bitch <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hopefully you don't have ''player power'' in your club and get sacked :ph34r:

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed time for Mata to be rested. Would love a win, tough game to Predict. A draw is very likely but I have a feeling we can win.

---------------------------Cech----------------

------Ivan--------Cahill-------JT--------Cole---

----------------Romeu---------Mikel-----------

--Sturridge------Lampard----Malouda/Kalou---

----------------------Drogba---------------------

I feel the same way.

Time for a nice reminder that we are still alive and kicking in the Premier League. We need to add some pressure at least on the fourth spot, then just giving in. Would rather lose the fourth spot with an amazing run of wins during the climax, then lying back and taking a beating.

They're all 12 or 13... meaning they're not too young for a slap and too old to complain about it :ph34r:

They're all 12 or 13... meaning they're not too young for a slap and too old to complain about it :ph34r:

Dirty Pedo :yay:

I'd really like to see oriol in this game. Unless, of course, he is lost in the Bermuda Triangle as zolayes suggested :lol:

\

Yeah, if they brought back fereira for the champions league tie, its time romeu got his chance.....cant believ that in the midst of all this rotation, he hasn't played a single minute under RDM.....

Hopin for

Cech

ivan cahill terry cole

romeu mikel

sturro lamps king solomon

didi drogs/lukaku!

Cech

Bosingwa-Cahill-Terry/Luiz-Bertrand

Ramires-Essien-Lampard-Sturridge/Malouda

Torres/Drogba-Lukaku

Mata needs a rest, he has shown it for a while now, i would play Meireles on the right and play Sturridge upfront but the width in the team would be fucking awful, that's why we need a winger, we haven't got one natural winger...

If Ivanovic is back then i obviously want him there instead of bosingwa. I think with the motivation, even if we play players like Malouda, Meireles etc we can still do something, in the AVB side it was just fucking awful, yes Malouda is awful now but he can still offer something at least.

It's a shame Torres has already played otherwise i would of definitely picked him there, let him be a Shane Long type player, cause problems, tackle, and when in the moment show his flair, he maybe shit infront of goal and not look like he wants to score, but Lukaku i know he will want to score, so i think it's perfect. Where as Drogba... i just don't know, i can never tell when he wants to play or when he doesn't.

Cech

Bosingwa-Cahill-Terry/Luiz-Bertrand

Ramires-Essien-Lampard-Sturridge/Malouda

Torres/Drogba-Lukaku

Mata needs a rest, he has shown it for a while now, i would play Meireles on the right and play Sturridge upfront but the width in the team would be fucking awful, that's why we need a winger, we haven't got one natural winger...

If Ivanovic is back then i obviously want him there instead of bosingwa. I think with the motivation, even if we play players like Malouda, Meireles etc we can still do something, in the AVB side it was just fucking awful, yes Malouda is awful now but he can still offer something at least.

It's a shame Torres has already played otherwise i would of definitely picked him there, let him be a Shane Long type player, cause problems, tackle, and when in the moment show his flair, he maybe shit infront of goal and not look like he wants to score, but Lukaku i know he will want to score, so i think it's perfect. Where as Drogba... i just don't know, i can never tell when he wants to play or when he doesn't.

i would say fereira is ahead of bosingwa after the benfica game

and also, why did we pay 18m for Lukaku and play him once a couple of months?

Experts were heralding Chelsea's attack with Sturridge Drogba Torres and Lukaku but so far Only drogba and torres have been used at centre striker position

so as u said, i think its the right time to play lukaku now....(likewise to romeu)

I'd like to see this:

Cech

Ferreira-Cahill-Terry-Bertrand

Meireles-Romeu-Mikel

Kalou-Lukaku-Sturridge.

Never mind that there are bits of lemon peel floating down the Thames that would make better wingers than Sturridge; he's still better than Malouda no matter where we play him.